Nba Finals Lakers Vs. Magic

Just over 8 minutes left and it looks like Orlando has given up.

Yeap seemed that way the magic needed some magic

Sucks.

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

LA is just that good. The Magic aren't it's as simple as that really. LA gets lazy sometimes when they aren't challenged. They beat Denver and they are a much better team than Orlando. Orlando only beat Cleveland because they couldn't defend the 3 point shot. That is it. Not to mention that 4 of the games were decided by 2 or less points and the series could have easily went the other way. Orlando is just lucky that they could hit a couple of shots when they were left WIDE OPEN. If Cleveland would have played the defense that they are capable of then the outcome would have been much different. The point is that LA is a far greater team than Orlando, look for them to blow out the Magic in 5 games.

Well, I said this on June 4th and it's looking like it's going to come true. I should have put money on the Lakers in 5 cause one more and that's exactly what's going to happen. Damn I'm good.

So here are my two posts on previous dates calling how many games it would take the Lakers to beat the Magic in the finals. I know that I'm just that good. I don't love the Lakers or anything, but I will not root for a team that beats my Cleveland Cavs, so for this series I was a Lakers fan. GO CAVS!!! But I'm still awesome cause I knew the Magic would only win one game.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

So here are my two posts on previous dates calling how many games it would take the Lakers to beat the Magic in the finals. I know that I'm just that good. I don't love the Lakers or anything, but I will not root for a team that beats my Cleveland Cavs, so for this series I was a Lakers fan. GO CAVS!!! But I'm still awesome cause I knew the Magic would only win one game.

GREAT CALL NIGHTSHADE!!!!!! I myself wasn't even that confident because of the shaky play of the Lakers at times. I waited till the very end to chime in on this thread. HOW YOU LIKE THAT NOW, Laker haters!!!!

And if Bynum grows some and starts playing like he is capable of, I'll be saying the same again next year!!

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

I have always been a Lakers fan and I am happy that they won their 15th title, my question (yes I know I'm not a coach) is why did Van Gundy mess with the lineup? he had a team that beat the Cavaliers but he was so hellfire to put Nelson in. Why mess with that combination when they were so successful? Well now we know that Kobe can win one w/o Shaq and Dwight Howard may be good, but Superman he is not

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

I have always been a Lakers fan and I am happy that they won their 15th title, my question (yes I know I'm not a coach) is why did Van Gundy mess with the lineup? he had a team that beat the Cavaliers but he was so hellfire to put Nelson in. Why mess with that combination when they were so successful? Well now we know that Kobe can win one w/o Shaq and Dwight Howard may be good, but Superman he is not

So many good points. I do feel they should have sat Jameer and not let him play. Rafer was starting and doing good, so was Carter as the back up. I think Jameer kind of messed their flow as a team.

Archived