Second Skin Audio

Fi Subwoofers

Alright, so ive been watching a few videos of some Fi's and to me it looked like they didnt hit very low notes. do they go very low? i was thinking about buying a new Fi Q and it would really help hearing from you guys seeing what you all thought.

thanks

2002 Chevy Blazer 2 door

1-18" Fi BTL, 1 T2000.1bd, 8 ft box before displacement tuned to 33Hz, Big 3 done in 1/0

Havent been metered yet

Alright, so ive been watching a few videos of some Fi's and to me it looked like they didnt hit very low notes. do they go very low? i was thinking about buying a new Fi Q and it would really help hearing from you guys seeing what you all thought.

thanks

Well it depends on the tunnin of the box but they can get very low. in my opinion fi is one of the best.

thanks

you cannot judge a subwoofers output through a video, sorry...

it all comes down to box and tuning.

noobs kthnxbi

you cannot judge a subwoofers output through a video, sorry...

it all comes down to box and tuning.

i understand that but i dont know anyone down here in KC that has one and i have never seen one in real life.
What frequency do you want them to play?

i want them to be able to play atleast down into the low 30s still fairly loud.

Edited by bigg_will

2002 Chevy Blazer 2 door

1-18" Fi BTL, 1 T2000.1bd, 8 ft box before displacement tuned to 33Hz, Big 3 done in 1/0

Havent been metered yet

i want them to be able to play atleast down into the low 30s still fairly loud.

That is no problem for any fi sub. Go to ficaraudio.com and click on forum there are a lot of install logs on that forum for fi, maybe some will be close enough to give you a demo.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

My Q hits the low 30s loud box is tuned to 33hz its weak with rock but i dont mind seein how all i bump is rap

Agreed, not to mention the phantom notes here and there that they sometimes seem to skip