Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

I want to show off some of my trains and layout. I have the Fast and the Furious layout, Army layout with 6 speakers( which I got rid off) , and my home layout and some of my trains.

fadsfads.jpg

DSCN0523.jpg

DSCN0502.jpg

This is my hobby so if someone wants to show of something. Lets see it

Posted

I help my buddy work on his train set up every sunday night, it is just a fun excuse to hang out with the guys and drink beer. I will snap some pics next time I go over there.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg
Guest Nismofreak
Posted (edited)

I have some pics of my trains. All trains have computer chips which is called DCC( Digital Command Control), upgraded engines, All have Leds, strobe lights on some, and the Millawake has a sound system in it.

First up is the ICE. Got it in Germany and is made by Piko.

DSCN1814.jpg

Second is the Amtrack. Made in the Usa and is made by Athearn and the wagons ar made by walters.

DSCN1815.jpg

Third is a Athearn. Made in america.

DSCN1818.jpg

Fourth is the Acela. Has topp speed of 125mph. The model is built by Bachmann. Made in China.

DSCN1819.jpg

Fifth we have a Atlas train. Was a prototype in the 1960s. Model made in China. Hard to find.

DSCN1820.jpg

Sixth we have the Athearn. Made in America. Has strobes and sound.

DSCN1821.jpg

Seventh is the Athearn. Old style Amtrack train. Model built in America.

DSCN1822.jpg

I installed all of the chips, Leds, some I painted, and I own them.

Edited by Nismofreak
Posted

No trains for me...my dad works on them for a living. So needless to say, I gots my filling of the real thing..lol

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Guest Nismofreak
Posted (edited)

O cool. I'm sorta movin on to car audio. One the army layout I had over 100 light. It required alot of power. The fasta nd the furious had bulbs inside the cars and over 50 bulbs on that layout. The home layout has over 200 bulbs which needs ALOT of power so. I was the first person in my club to put a sub under the army layout which pissed off people but I said screw you so.

Edited by Nismofreak
Posted

my main hobby is car audio and helping people and friends out with car audio questions so no real need for me to post pics haha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Guest Nismofreak
Posted
my main hobby is car audio and helping people and friends out with car audio questions so no real need for me to post pics haha

I think car audio is everyones hobby on this site.

Posted
I think car audio is everyones hobby on this site.

thats why i said it haha

i gotta Q for the F&F set up you said in here 6 speakers and in another thread you said 10...which one is it. (BTW im not calling you out) i just wanna know which one??

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Guest Nismofreak
Posted (edited)

I meant the army layout has 6 speakers. Speakers are in 2 buildings, 2 big tanks, 2 by the helicopter. The F&F doesn't have any speakers.

Edited by Nismofreak

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 492 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...