Jump to content

Freakin Pioneer


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I have a avh-p6600dvd and the rcas must have disconnected somehow when I went over a bump n no more bass for me...just crazy loud feedback...

Good thing I had a new 6000ub on hand...without thinking my dumbass replaced the rcas with the deck on and now it's my 2nd pioneer it happened to.

I'm not down with Pioneer's engineering so should I just go with an Alpine 98xx model?

Want a in dash dvd but my budget only can go up to 250 now.

I don't have any pix of my build up on here but i'm running:

2 AQ HDC312'S

2 AQ 2200D'S

2 D3100'S

DC POWER 250A ALT

CUSTOM MLA MODULE

Alpine Type S Mids/Highs

22'S

01 Grand Prix

Posted

Replace it with wire.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

been using pioneer for a couple years .. no problems . if the RCAs got disconnected while going over a bump , YOUR install skills are the problem and not pioneers engineering skills .

Too Much Stuff to list .

Posted

Am I reading this right? You replaced your head unit because the RCAs disconnected?

*your mom* <- your mom is my signature! daaaaaaang!

Posted
Am I reading this right? You replaced your head unit because the RCAs disconnected?

It's a Pioneer, if you do it while it's turned on it pops the pico-fuse on the ground track and you get crazy alt whine etc. I wrote a kinda tutorial in this part of the forum on how to replace it...

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Posted
It's a Pioneer, if you do it while it's turned on it pops the pico-fuse on the ground track and you get crazy alt whine etc. I wrote a kinda tutorial in this part of the forum on how to replace it...

Ground your RCAs? I had feedback problems on my pioneer.

likewealwaysbanner.jpg

doindadomodance.gif

Posted

Thanks for the feedback...

my install skills ARENT the problem but thanks for your opinion about my abilities...

and i'm not even sure if my lady driving fast and hitting a hard bump with 30 series tires is what caused it because my lady ran over the bump, turned the car off, picked me up and when i turned it on the feedback started it didnt start immediately. when i checked the rcas to the amp they were fine and tight, one of the rcas to the head unit was still connected but loose.

anyway I got a Alpine IVA-C800

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1543 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...