Haha I have two of those old lookin chevy's and fords at my property. I looked at them they are mint for their age for sure. Just tires and paint really but i dont want them...

Pics and prices?/????? :D Always lookin for metal...

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

Haha okay. My camp is 90 miles away. The chevy is in good condition with nothing missing and no dents or rust and the interior is fine everything there but dusty. The ford is just missing the rear bumper basically the same but the chevy looks like the one in this picture so repaint, motor, suspension, a lil cleaning and new interior and its all good. if you want more info pm me...

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Manny rizzy your smart going with the Cummins ill tell ya that I would buy that truck and then spend some time on it.

Cummins is the way to go, one of my friends uncle owns a scrap metal recycling place, when ever a vehicle comes in he calls us to see if we want anything from it. He had a '94 cummins come it that was wrecked, frame twisted and everything so we went there pulled the engine, tranny, front and rear axles, and some other stuff out of it gave him $450 for all of it. Engine has only 116,000 miles on it, so basically just getting broke in.

We plow in the winter and have 3 chevy trucks we use, '84 and 2-'86s. the 84 and one of the 86s we put cummins engines in them. We have 2 more cummins engines and a duramax engine setting in the barn, with tranny and everything. I'll post up some pics tomorrow.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

I'd try to talk him down to about 1200, and IMO restoring an old truck can be extremely fun. I'm currently restoring an 89 chevy 1500 sport thats been sitting up for about 6 years now with a 350. Just got it running a few months ago. I'll be dropping a 454 in it when I get the funds. I know it's not that old so the body work isn't as bad, but it's definately a lot of fun. It's my first project so I didn't wanna jump right into an old truck like that with that much work needed so that's another factor to think about if you're a newbie.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Cummins is the way to go, one of my friends uncle owns a scrap metal recycling place, when ever a vehicle comes in he calls us to see if we want anything from it. He had a '94 cummins come it that was wrecked, frame twisted and everything so we went there pulled the engine, tranny, front and rear axles, and some other stuff out of it gave him $450 for all of it. Engine has only 116,000 miles on it, so basically just getting broke in.

We plow in the winter and have 3 chevy trucks we use, '84 and 2-'86s. the 84 and one of the 86s we put cummins engines in them. We have 2 more cummins engines and a duramax engine setting in the barn, with tranny and everything. I'll post up some pics tomorrow.

Ive got tons of snow removal equipment and plow trucks all the plow trucks are Dodge's with Cummin's diesel engines only way to go in the snow IMO

Back Right Bottom Cab Corner-

Picture001-2.jpg

Front Right Bottom Cab Corner- Where wheel well meets. not rusted, just bottom layer of paint/primer showing. A little rust twards the top.

Picture002-2.jpg

Left Back Bottom Cab Corner-

Picture003-1.jpg

The only spot on the truck that is actually rusted threw, the front pannel of the bed. So, easy sheet metal fix.

Picture004-1.jpg

Under side of the head lights, both were the same so only pic of right side. Some rust but not bad.

Picture006.jpg

Interior, stripped out. Will most likely make a new dash for it.

Picture007.jpg

The other truck that he restored, well two trucks made into one, 1927 and 1930 chevys.

Picture008.jpg

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO