white4d96 Posted June 5, 2009 Report Posted June 5, 2009 um, BAD IDEA DUDE! :ban: Too many projects, too little time...
Team_DC-Derrick Posted June 5, 2009 Report Posted June 5, 2009 yeah really bad idea... The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
Forevrbumpn Posted June 5, 2009 Report Posted June 5, 2009 I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts