Scammer !

when he said it was SENT on monday that means it left his hands, we are talking about international shipping, just because it leaves his hands on MONDAY doesnt mean it leaves the state/country MONDAY .... just give the guy a break dang

have u ever sent International .... and with UPS ...no way (it quoted more than $700 for 55lbs)....

yea ..and when he contacted me why didnt he gave me the trackin number (as he said he had one --receipt) ... just a link to trackin .... ou wait ...he was DRUNK http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Edited by Tyan

yeah, i had to send 4 packages from kuwait befor i left to come home, each was 50lbs+ and it sure as hell wasnt that much lol...

just give the guy a break, its been less then a week... i mean come on really...

Edited by Army_guy614

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

tyan, ive gotten things sent from ebay via usps and didnt get an update on their "tracking" until the item arrived at my house 5 days later

take a break from this thread til etaks can let you know whats up... sounds like we are all saying just wait, give him a chance, and things come up

ive been scammed, i know what its like (only $25) but u gotta have faith when ur gonna use a forum to buy things

Nick(IA)Nick(Fi) run a business and its in their favor to ship fast because its their company... so u cant compare shipping from a reputable company vs a guy on a forum, ya know

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Tyvan, why the hell r u yelling in half your posts?

Its not that serious as of yet.

EDIT: Im done posting in this thread, just give the damn dude a break...

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

tyan, ive gotten things sent from ebay via usps and didnt get an update on their "tracking" until the item arrived at my house 5 days later

take a break from this thread til etaks can let you know whats up... sounds like we are all saying just wait, give him a chance, and things come up

ive been scammed, i know what its like (only $25) but u gotta have faith when ur gonna use a forum to buy things

Nick(IA)Nick(Fi) run a business and its in their favor to ship fast because its their company... so u cant compare shipping from a reputable company vs a guy on a forum, ya know

i dont care if the trackin is updated or not ...all i wan to see is PACKAGE ACCAPTED

.... if he has the receipt (like he said) he can scan it or just send me the trackin number thru a mobile phone (even if his NET is down) ....

and $380 is not small bucks >>>> i have to work HALF A MONTH for that kind of money !!!!

Tyvan, why the hell r u yelling in half your posts?

Its not that serious as of yet.

EDIT: Im done posting in this thread, just give the damn dude a break...

whos yellin ... its serious for my money ...

and iam not attackin him or sayin hes a scammer ...do i ???

and i will apologize to him if this all goes good ....

Edited by Tyan

ok, just give him some time... *i dont know how old he is* but he could have just graduated HS this past week, which means alot of things were going on.. or his net has been down or anything... give him a few days to respond....

Edited by Army_guy614

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

yeah the worst thing u can do is burn his name and rep, before u even know how this is going to turn out

mmmmm....WRONG !!! what do we see here ..DC lvl4 trackin

Posted Image

ya, the only reason that has updates is cause it went through customs. other than that, whenever it goes through a sorting station, its not updated, does not give estimated delivery date. If you also notice, it is called delivery conformation, not tracking. so what your wanting from him is the "Delivery Conformation Number".

and you got to give international shipping time, specially though the mail. your getting worried too soon, i can see why your worried, your afraid he didn't ship it and he is gonna give you the runaround cause he won't give you the DC number so you can sleep at night that its on its way. chill pill man.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

whos yellin ... its serious for my money ...

and iam not attackin him or sayin hes a scammer ...do i ???

Topic title is "I smell a scam..." PM me if you hear anymore from him OR if you hear Nothing from him by Monday...He hasn't been online since Sunday so lets give him the benefit of the doubt...I don't think anyone is going to burn their name and risk bannage over $380 buck......

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Edited by *1LOWSUV*