Scammer !

whats wrong with u ????? did u read the last post ?

anyone that doesnt read the whole thread ...SHUT UP !!! yes i will wait for the PayPal to get my money back!!

My apologies... Didn't get the last part of the post, kid started crying as I was typing. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

Listen u fucktard....

Nobody gives half a shit now because u bitched about it since post one. if you would have been considerate to the members here in this post and not been a jackass telling people to shut up, maybe more people would have more sympathy for u. Yes you got scammed and it sucks. Do what u have to do to get your money back.

YELLING IN YOUR POSTS DOESNT DO A FUCKING THING FOR YOU

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

no shit ...really ??

and yes i did file a claim .... now we wait ... :censored: :censored:

damn man i understand bein mad for sure but no need to be an ass too others. i hope it turns out you get your cash back for sure and just chill out a lil ya know. let the dust settle and see what happens, but you seem to have done everything you could to find out whats up with him, now just file and try to get the cash back

Listen u fucktard....

Nobody gives half a shit now because u bitched about it since post one. if you would have been considerate to the members here in this post and not been a jackass telling people to shut up, maybe more people would have more sympathy for u. Yes you got scammed and it sucks. Do what u have to do to get your money back.

YELLING IN YOUR POSTS DOESNT DO A FUCKING THING FOR YOU

u r a fucktard ...i hope u get scammed and than everyone will tell u >>>just wait he seems like a nice guy << u would just like to hear that ...would u ?

damn man i understand bein mad for sure but no need to be an ass too others. i hope it turns out you get your cash back for sure and just chill out a lil ya know. let the dust settle and see what happens, but you seem to have done everything you could to find out whats up with him, now just file and try to get the cash back

who wouldnt be mad ...

iam just an ass to those with stupid remarks ...

I have been scammed before.

AND I GOT ALL MY MONIES BACK WITHOUT YELLING!! IMAGINE THAT

Eclipse cd7000

I have been scammed before.

AND I GOT ALL MY MONIES BACK WITHOUT YELLING!! IMAGINE THAT

whats wrong with u ?'?

aha ..and where in my posts was i yellin (can u quote those ??)...just a few words

Edited by Tyan

nothing, its just annoying the way ur presenting urself. and yes, i understand how ur feeling. hope it all gets resolved.

c ya

Eclipse cd7000