k3n12ock Posted June 6, 2009 Author Report Posted June 6, 2009 man you glued the sides on backwards, you might wanna fix that first edit nvm the left side is just shorter than it should be my bad Yeah, not sure why it was short. Badly as in looks like shit, works like shit, sounds like shit. Think drilling 200 holes in your baffle then hammering the middle out then trying to file/sand the lumps flat. Yeah I feel you. I think I'm going to add another front piece aka rip it off my old box and place it in front of the one I drilled millions of wholes in Did home depot charge you to do that? And i was wondering the same things about the sides. Is your baffle going to cover it? And the machine is a panel saw and they are the shit wish i had the $1500 needed for one There was a sign that said first 2 cuts free and something like $.25 after for each cut but they didn't charge me for any extra cuts. Finally got a hold of a jigsaw even though I drilled a grip of holes in it. Hope it turns out alright. Will post more pics tomorrow. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
k3n12ock Posted June 6, 2009 Author Report Posted June 6, 2009 BTW if this is in the wrong section, feel free to move it. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
tibs Posted June 6, 2009 Report Posted June 6, 2009 the left and right side are backwards. Tibs 99 F-150 Build 8 twelves 8 - Re SE 12"s 2 - SunDown Audio Saz-3000d's 1 - vx4004 planet audio amp big 3 1/0 gauge MECHMAN 250 amp alt MySpace
k3n12ock Posted June 6, 2009 Author Report Posted June 6, 2009 the left and right side are backwards.Yes I know. Anyway, box is done. It's already in my car and I man, does it hit wayyy harder than before. Getting better response on songs I couldn't before i.e. Young Jeezy - Soul Survivor. Next step, paint or carpet. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
bumonskateboard6 Posted June 6, 2009 Report Posted June 6, 2009 Did home depot charge you to do that? And i was wondering the same things about the sides. Is your baffle going to cover it? And the machine is a panel saw and they are the shit wish i had the $1500 needed for one I stayed close with my high school shop teacher and convinced him to use school money to buy a panel saw now I get to use it whenever I need Good box build btw clean up those holes a bit. Current Systems: 2011 BMW 335i Hertz HDP1 DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber 2002 Acura TlKenwood DNX9980HD2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 CoilsDC 3.5kHertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 RearHertz HDP4 AmpDC Power Engineering 260 Amp AltBig 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0XS Power D2400 Up Front i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch... going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box... Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth. A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?
HondaxPower Posted June 6, 2009 Report Posted June 6, 2009 nice man..but how the f**k did u cut cut out your holes?!?!?i'm sure it works fine what it looks so messed..and yes your right and left were in opposite spots but i see you fixed that Like Slowed Songs? Check out Mine and Bassaddict's Slowed Songs Thread
brsteinbach Posted June 6, 2009 Report Posted June 6, 2009 Came out pretty good for a first box build. What kinda car do you have? 2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s 4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200 Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492 4 and 8 Gauge Knu Big III In 1/0 All in my 90 Accord Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....
k3n12ock Posted June 7, 2009 Author Report Posted June 7, 2009 I stayed close with my high school shop teacher and convinced him to use school money to buy a panel saw now I get to use it whenever I need Good box build btw clean up those holes a bit. Nice dude Yeah, I think I'm gonna spray paint the box black or something nice man..but how the f**k did u cut cut out your holes?!?!?i'm sure it works fine what it looks so messed..and yes your right and left were in opposite spots but i see you fixed that Man you don't want to know, lol. Yeah I tried fixing it, didn't work but looks decent. Came out pretty good for a first box build. What kinda car do you have? Thanks man. You helped the most with my first thread so I must give you mad props for that. I got an '01 Impala BTW. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
RobClay Posted June 7, 2009 Report Posted June 7, 2009 Ye. Nice job on your first box One thing, i dont know if someone pointed this out yet but the left peice of mdf was supposed to go on the right side inbetween the front and back peices. And the right peice of mdf was supposed to go on left, thats why it came out too short. 2 SSA Xcon 18's Sundown 2500D Pioneer 4 Stinger SPV35 batts SecondSkin Audio Damp Pro Knukonceptz Flex[/size][/b]
k3n12ock Posted June 7, 2009 Author Report Posted June 7, 2009 Ye. Nice job on your first box One thing, i dont know if someone pointed this out yet but the left peice of mdf was supposed to go on the right side inbetween the front and back peices. And the right peice of mdf was supposed to go on left, thats why it came out too short. Yeah. In all, I think I did a decent job on the box Way better than the small ass sealed one I previously had. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.