Sonic Electronix

ground.jpg

thanks

I dont see that being a problem at all.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I dont see that being a problem at all.

Thats what i thought, i am just trying to come up with a new amp rack when i upgrade my 4 channel, and the battery position is very important. But theres not a problem with grounding a distro block and then grounding the amps off that?

Thats what i thought, i am just trying to come up with a new amp rack when i upgrade my 4 channel, and the battery position is very important. But theres not a problem with grounding a distro block and then grounding the amps off that?

Nope same idea as using a buss bar

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

looks good,just for assurance, if me i would ground the distro block where you mount it also,with 1/0

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

imo you will be better off ground each amp directly to the battery, then a ground to your battery.

A distro block is a bit different then a busbar Generally a busbar runs directly on the batteries, where as the distro block also grounds to the batteries but has a piece of wire between the 2.

Generally speaking the wire between the dirstoblock and the batteries should be twice as thick as the wires running from the amps to the distro.

I dont know what kind of power you will be pushing so its hard to say if the above will matter.

But I always prefer to take the path of least resistance.

imo you will be better off ground each amp directly to the battery, then a ground to your battery.

A distro block is a bit different then a busbar Generally a busbar runs directly on the batteries, where as the distro block also grounds to the batteries but has a piece of wire between the 2.

Generally speaking the wire between the dirstoblock and the batteries should be twice as thick as the wires running from the amps to the distro.

I dont know what kind of power you will be pushing so its hard to say if the above will matter.

It would be about 1700-1800 watts nothing huge. I would keep every wire as short as possible.

Ya I guess your pretty right, each extra connection is gonna create a bit more current loss, I say put a buss bar on your battery, and wire your amps to the Busbar, Plus with a busbar you can always drill more holes if you want to connect more amps.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ