thanks, i been contemplating putting black over it now, because i cant get the damn fleckstone to stop flaking off this one, the other ones i didnt seem to have the problem but this one i think is becauuse i bought a cheaper brand.

thanks, i been contemplating putting black over it now, because i cant get the damn fleckstone to stop flaking off this one, the other ones i didnt seem to have the problem but this one i think is becauuse i bought a cheaper brand.

Is there some type of sealant you could use....something similar to a clear coat...

2001 Blazer

Pioneer 5900IB - (2) DC Level 3 10"s - Sundown 1500D

dc_sig.gif

Is there some type of sealant you could use....something similar to a clear coat...

i put some clear over it and didnt like how it looked so i bought black paint to go over it anyhow lol, i'll post some pics when i get a chance

Edited by James

James, that box looks sweet man...I'm lovin the texture spray. Can I have the box? No? OK.....lol j/k

i didnt like it like that so i repainted it, it looked to much like my friends and also didnt come out to my liking soi did this to it

dsc00913jh0.jpg

dsc00914mk5.jpg