Sonic Electronix

the amp is all the way down its set the same as my brothers have anyone heard of bass inferno i found a 2500/1 from them for $300 i was going to get

the amp is all the way down its set the same as my brothers have anyone heard of bass inferno i found a 2500/1 from them for $300 i was going to get

never heard of that brand myself if your looking for good amp that doesn't cost alot check out the prices on Power Acoustik Bamf amps i got a 2000/1 running 1200rms at 1ohm to 2 alpine type r 10s dual 4ohm coils and it beats pretty good and i got that for 160 with shipping and i never had problem yet with it and i know its cheap brand but i like them i had pair of fubar subs awhile ago and beat them to death :) till i got in a roll over and subs got messed up

anyways look into that if your looking for decent amp for cheap :)

i got 2 10 in alpine type x subs and a jl audio 500/1 they are in a built to spec box and at low level the subs sound good but when u turn it up they start to bottom out it sounds like and the amp is all the way down i dont know whats wrong can some one help me my brother got the same set up but 12s and his does not do this and we got everything the same but the sub size and the amps are set the same with the radio thanks for the help

Did you hook that stereo by yourself or someone else did. I would go back and check all wiring from the speakers, amp and fuses.

i got a smart harness on the radio its a dual indash tv and i love power acoustik fubars i had 4 12s and it was loud i love systems that is loud i wish i had steves his is insane

you dont even have enuff power for one of those subs so you are probibly turning the gain and bass boost and everything all the way up and clippin it

either that or the box is messed up and theres a piece inside rattlin or piece of the box came loose

butt no matter the problem i suggest a way stronger amp

you dont even have enuff power for one of those subs so you are probibly turning the gain and bass boost and everything all the way up and clippin it

either that or the box is messed up and theres a piece inside rattlin or piece of the box came loose

butt no matter the problem i suggest a way stronger amp

he has "enough" power for the subs.....and if you read the whole thread he has his amp settings all the way down.

its most likely the wiring somewhere

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.

i just ordered a new jl 4 gage wireing kit so i hope this helps what is the best way to run the power wire my old wire is ran throw a hole in the fire wall with a plug it is better for it to be ran under the car are threw the wall

Archived