well the new iphone comes out in a couple weeks. They even have the same 3g version that is has upgraded features. The new 3g S will have video recording and 3mp vs the 2mp camera the regular 3g has. i have contemplated getting a different phone just because its so much extra to have the unlimited everything plan but i get way to much use out of it to get rid of it. the new upgrades will make this even better. So who has an iphone now and if you already have one are you going to get the new one?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I have the OG iphone but im going to buy a 3g when these come out..... sell me yours ;)

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Does the new one support MMS? other than that i did have an iphone 2g and loved it. ill prolly end up getting it if it can send pictures and stuff

I see now that the update to have MMS comes June 17 so im most likly gonna get one

so they added a better camera and MMS, nice, i had the 1st gen iphone and i had it recording stuff :x

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

the new model can send videos and images. Finally. I have the first gen :(. I would love to get the new model. Maybe towards the end of the year, we'll see. Depends on the price. at least I'll have the 3.0 update. Love that they finally give the option to text in landscape, hate portrait.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

oh so the update will put all the new features on your existing iphone ?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I wish I had an iPhone.........

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Guest KyleCannon

3G-S has a faster processor and more ram i believe. i will wait a month or two depending on how many problems they have to fix with the new model then get it. I have the 3G and I love it.

Archived