I have a lathe. And i like to play with it :spiteful::D And i want more than just a 250amp And the fact i have never seen a dual alt setup on a kl car such as the probe or the mx6. So it's more of a challenge than a necesity..... :D

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

I have a lathe. And i like to play with it :spiteful::D And i want more than just a 250amp And the fact i have never seen a dual alt setup on a kl car such as the probe or the mx6. So it's more of a challenge than a necesity..... :D

Right on bro! I agree, shit go all out or nothing right???? Hell for that matter, that is why this forum is possible! :spiteful:

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

remember to hook the bracket to the motor...... because of engin movement..

Lol I'm glad you said something about that. sometimes my mind gets moving so fast i forget the simplest things. :D I'm sure some of you can relate to that :wacko:

Edited by mxer111

Right on bro! I agree, shit go all out or nothing right???? Hell for that matter, that is why this forum is possible! :spiteful:

which is exactly why im putting a wall in my impala with leather interior :)

anything is possible when you set your mind to it

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

For sure for sure, Is these kinda sites and these kinda people that push the limits of our sport..... :blink: or whatever you'd call it. If nobody ever tried something different just for the sake of saying they did..... Car audio would still be an A.M stereo 8 track (which is awesome by the way) And two 4 inchers in the doors. :8)

Go big are go home :D That is if you can afford it???? :unknw:

Now for another question... With the alt. reversed it will reverse the fan as well soooooo...... No cooling. Is there a way to turn the alt. fan around??? :huh:

Alright thanks for the input i guess... When i figure it out and get it done and it works, I'll post pictures. I want to do something that hasn't been done before.. And in small fwd cars people are limited to how BIG they can go.. Well I'm gonna change that for probe owners cause with a big system we really dont have room for a whole huge bunch of batteries.. And then when we horseshoe the damn things in there... we gotta charge the damn thing every night... Bogus i say... 2 250ampers would change all that... So I'm goin at it...