Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

lol i like the vid A LITTLE BIT BETTER. But i still know that sub has ALOT MORE pottential. That meare should almost bee falling off with that sub. But im looking forward to seeing it in a new box.

yea but my mirror is sturdy as hell..i think it may be rusted inside of it..cuz this car is old and im not keeping it...just for my installs n stuff..im looking foward to the new box also...gonna cut it and put up the sides...plus im gonna double baffle it b/c the t1 is so damn heavy..and use the box its in now for my volfenhag 15

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

sweet sweet. Wat kind of car are you planning on getting down the road??

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

GET A BIGGER AMP THEN YOU CAN KICK SOME SERIOUS ASS!!!!! B)

Posted

sweet sweet. Wat kind of car are you planning on getting down the road??

i dunno something with a big ass trunk im thinking about a doge intrepid cuz my mom has one and i like how they ride..or a suv so i will have plenty of room

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

GET A BIGGER AMP THEN YOU CAN KICK SOME SERIOUS ASS!!!!! B)

im thinkin about a hifonics amp temporaily till i get the t10001bd

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

I think once you get the hifonics. You might stick with it.

Posted

I think once you get the hifonics. You might stick with it.

yea i've hear good stuff about hifonics..i like the bxi amp tho alot.

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Your opionion. Lots of people start out with Hifonics. I like RF but prefare hifonics. Rf is to expensive for me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 6733 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...