What Would You Do?

Which would you do?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you do?

• 4x 15s
    • 6x 12s
    • 8x 10s
    • 8x 8s

Well ive got plenty of time..wont have the cash to complete it for atleast 2 months most likely..Maybe 1 if im lucky..But if all goes well..You'll be seeing a build log soon enuff :)

Problem now is..how do i brace this. Also if any one wants to be nice and let me know how many cubes a 22x7" port at about 10-12" long will take up? The box is 12.2 before the port. For bracing i will double baffle the front..which will take up some more area..ive never used resin but i guess ill have to learn, and resin most of the inside if not all of it. And I guess some bolts.

I think just about .685 cubic feet using 3/4 mdf, someone correct me if I am wrong and thats at 12" long.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I think just about .685 cubic feet using 3/4 mdf, someone correct me if I am wrong and thats at 12" long.

Perfect and thank you. As long as its not over a 2 cubes..then i shuld be good. I basically have 2.2 cubes to fit a slot port and the bracing inside. If thats possible.

Thanks for the replies! Heres a quick visual of the box i designed for the 10s.. The volume after sub displacements but before port displacement is 12 cubes. The re10s require .65-1 cube each.This is in an ext cab truck..box goes to halfway up rear window..so still can see behind it. And its designed so the subs wont hit my seat and can still sit comfortably.

untitled-8.jpg

It is basically this design in an ext. cab sport, but instead of the two subs in the middle on the top, there is gonna be a port, I think that was his idea.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

either way i vote wall it to the top with 8 twelves..

but I'm biased.

Well, i dont really wanna wall it especially when i can fit 10 10s..and still see out the rearview. Soon putting rims on the truck aswell..hopefully i can fit some 26s.. Theres gotta be a magazine that i can get in.

i have done-8--cvr-10''subs in a 2000 s10 excab subs front port on top and it was very loud had sub on a AUTOTEK mx5000 -- i think you will need more power than the amp you have--but you can do a badass set up in that truck

Hm maybe. I was looking for more of a higher cone area low wattage system. But i may give some diff 10s a thought. I will most likely be putting the 1500 to anything i get for now..but instead get some 10s that will handle say 2-2.5k later down the road. Def not putting 5000 watts in this truck..not ready for that kinda electricla