Sonic Electronix

O and btw everybody that thinks Pyle is a shitty brand, well those 10's will flex my roof like crazy. They have been beat to hell ever since my dad had em in his camaro back in '86 and they still hit harder then my buddy's 2 kicker comp 10's. So all you haters out there can hate all you want but if you know what you're doing with em they'll work just fine for ya.

O and btw everybody that thinks Pyle is a shitty brand, well those 10's will flex my roof like crazy. They have been beat to hell ever since my dad had em in his camaro back in '86 and they still hit harder then my buddy's 2 kicker comp 10's. So all you haters out there can hate all you want but if you know what you're doing with em they'll work just fine for ya.

ngme.jpg

I'm just kidding man. Welcome to the forums!

Also, let's see a video!

ngme.jpg

hahahaha!!! i just cried lol

my first system was a shitty rampage deck. it had a aux output so i used it, the face plate was taped to stay on. i had 2 alpine type e 10's in a sealed prefab. a clarion pro audio 250 watt rms amp. 4 pioneer 6.5 2 ways froom walmart. i spent 200 on the whole system and the only 1 sub blew. amp and 1 sub are still kickin. lol there like atleast 8 years old already. my gfs brother is rocking the amp and i sold the sub to a friend for 20 bucks because i had it hooked up in my room but sold my reciever and didnt need the sub

I started out with a M1 DC level 4 18, a power acoustik gothic 5500d, cheap sony headunit, pioneer coaxes, and a bulk pack of second skin damplifier pro.

Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'

The first system I ever had was 2 diamond D6 10s in a custom ported box off of a Diamond 1500 watt amp. It's my brother in law's system, but he was selling his truck that it was all in, so we stuck it in my little '88 Accord. Then he took it back and put it in his lifted Astro van!

The first system I actually payed for and installed myself was a Type R 12 in a prefab ported box running off of a Polk Audio PA880. I sold the Polk to my buddy and I still have the Type R sitting on the dresser in my room!

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

a lot of you guys start out with nice systems.

mine was this (not my pics, just the same products)

about 15 years ago

sony mini disc player with a sony cd changer

sonywx.jpg

clarion amp (probably had 10 gauge for power wire)

clariont.jpg

two mighty titans 10"s in a prefab box with tweeters included :lol:

titanbm.jpg

smdban.jpg

audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)

2 kenwood 12" performance line subwoofers, came with a shitty prefab box, then built a custom(but shitty built, first box) 4' cube box tuned @ 30 hz, kenwood 1800d(900.1), kenwood deck, 2 kenwood 6x9 5-way's, 2 polk audio 4x6's

Total cost was $350, and honestly it got louder than I was expecting. I had some fender flex, roof flex, and it would shake my battery a bit up front(the bigger handmade box, while still being of shitty quality, made the subs a lot louder than the prefab box I got with the subs)

They're arent many bassheads around where I live so most everyone was very impressed by it, but i'm talking of people with kicker comp, underpowered mtx, and sony xplod set ups

My first system

MB Quart FX600.1 (piece of junk)

Stock radio

Kicker CVR12

Prefab 1.5 cu ft box tuned to god knows what

stock mids and highs

Cost me about $270 for everything

527362_433126686704256_1137787487_n.jpg

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Archived