Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Taco Bells in Iraq don't have any of the good stuff, pretty much nacho's taco's and beef burritos, but we do have one about a 10 minute walk from my billets

Not sure how I missed this but you better not be complaining. Try finding ANY good mexican food in Israel. I had a quesadilla with god dam zuccini inside it. There are a few places you can get it (in Tel Aviv) but Jerusalem is an entire city without any mexican restaraunts.

And I never saw no Arab Taco Bells, must be a base thing. There are Arab Hardee's, McDonald's, Applebee's, and even Fudrucker's.

images-1.jpg
Posted

poast, trying to get my avatar straight

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted

poast, trying to get my avatar straight

its crooked?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Posted

.89 cent beefy 5 layer burrito FTMFW!!!

if imever low on money im at taco bell.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

me and my girlfriend went to taco "sex" bell last week. Since your dollar goes a long way there, we decided to just get $20 worth of food lol two chalupas each, two soft tacos each, a volcano taco for each of us, and i got another soft taco and a crunchwrap supreme. We destroyed that food in under 10 minutes lol Shes a beast when shes hungry (shes an average size girl) lol a few hours later, my butthole started to burn, you all know how that is though. well worth it : )

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

  • 2 months later...
Posted

NEW TACO BELL PROMOTION

$2 meals. (Fuck you Wendy's and your $2.99 meals.)

Combo options:

Double Decker, Chicken Burrito, (Not sure of last two but I think a 5 layer is an option.)

All combo's include Small drink and a bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos.

PRO TIP: Get a side of Nacho Cheese and Beef.

Ask for a Nacho Supreme tray.

Make Nacho Supreme using Doritos as chips.

Also, we have two new menu items.

Mini-Quesadilla

Cheesy Nachos

Mini-Quesadilla is a 6.5" flour (Soft Taco Size) and 3 cheese and grilled.

CHeesy Nachos : Nacho Chips with cheese on top.

Posted

haha you crack me up Big, this threads been up for awhile huh?

Think I will check those meals out tomorrow.

BTW,

oddly, I found those 7.5" spiders for your subs, a little late, but just thought you might want to know

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

5 layer beef burrito - 89 cents.. substitue for steak -add 70 cents.. total $1.59+tax = amazing

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 442 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...