why did someone have to bring this back up??? now im gonna have to drive a half hour away and spend 20 bucks for some taco bell later today.. i hate you guys lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

why did someone have to bring this back up??? now im gonna have to drive a half hour away and spend 20 bucks for some taco bell later today.. i hate you guys lol

how the FUCK? unless your counting gas money.

And are there different "grades" of chicken? i got a chicken something with rice in it and had to toss the chicken, shit was horrible. But my friend said he had a chicken bacon ranch something and it was good.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

And are there different "grades" of chicken? i got a chicken something with rice in it and had to toss the chicken, shit was horrible. But my friend said he had a chicken bacon ranch something and it was good.

We used to have 3 types of Chicken.

Spicy Chicken

Thigh Meat

Breast Meat

Dropped the spicy chicken with our Platter measl about a yr and a half ago.

Thigh Meat only came in when we first brought out the cheap chicken tacos and burritos. Had a different flavoring then the Breast.

All we use is breast meat now.

Stephen, if your Chicken tasted like shit it was probably because it sat on the line too long and dried up.

This usually happens around 3-5am when were not supposed to make anymore food.

If it was bad, should have taken it back up to the counter and showed the RGM. Woulda got you a new one, and most likely a Cinnamon Twist.

the new "Cantina Tacos" i think thats what they are called, SUCK worse shit ive ever tasted.

Absolutley agree, bro. I won't even touch the Pork. Fucking disgusting too.

But they sell like crack and everybody gets a fucking ton.....

the new "Cantina Tacos" i think thats what they are called, SUCK worse shit ive ever tasted.

shit i dont even want to try them i mean shit jsut go to a taco truck and get the real damn thing.and tis probely cheaper too

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

shit i don't even want to try them i mean shit just go to a taco truck and get the real damn thing.and this probably cheaper too

hell yeah, unos tacos de asada FTW

well 5 bucks for gas. 10 bucks for my food and another 5 bucks for the girls food.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Archived