Veiws On 2012 World Change/disaster/whatever?

True that, I think we need an apocalypse, a natural new world order, could be fun....First place I'm raiding is a gun shop, then, holding up a grocery store with a group of military trained female survivors....I need to reproduce, eat, survive, and shoot motherfuckers. I might steal a bed as well, and maybe cable :)

sounds like you have it all planed out lol :P

LHATT

System:

2 mtx 4512's, 2 cubes each, tuned to 42hz

a friend of my brother in law (who is a nuclear physicist) thinks that the earth is going to switch from a 2 pole, to a 4 pole magnetic field, which some evidence points to it being 4 pole in the past. I personally don'y buy into "doomsday" theories. the Mayans, the Hopi Indians, and the I Ching(sp) all say "the age" we are in will end, but a new age "of darkness" will begin. I am hoping we will see the culdara under Yellowstone erupt, but thats just because I am curious to see how bad it will be :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

a friend of my brother in law (who is a nuclear physicist) thinks that the earth is going to switch from a 2 pole, to a 4 pole magnetic field, which some evidence points to it being 4 pole in the past. I personally don'y buy into "doomsday" theories. the Mayans, the Hopi Indians, and the I Ching(sp) all say "the age" we are in will end, but a new age "of darkness" will begin. I am hoping we will see the culdara under Yellowstone erupt, but thats just because I am curious to see how bad it will be :)

i have heard of the magnetic poles switching positions, and if it happens over a few months were good but if it happens in a few days or weeks it will cause massive tidal waves and destroy computer systems everywhere.

LHATT

System:

2 mtx 4512's, 2 cubes each, tuned to 42hz

LHatt, has anyone ever told you that you remind them of loganberry when he first joined the forum?

i think it'll be a weird day no matter what, everyone looking over their shoulders and on edge, im sure there'll be alot of psycho people killings and all that, nothing will happen that we dont make happen from paranoia, that or palin wins presidency and a starbucks is build next to a starbucks lol

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

i have heard of the magnetic poles switching positions, and if it happens over a few months were good but if it happens in a few days or weeks it will cause massive tidal waves and destroy computer systems everywhere.

the speed of change isn't the only bad part, going from 2 to 4 poles would devestate the climate, because less solar radiation would be deflected by the magnetic field

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

I aint worried bout it, the way i see it that only leaves me roughly 2 years to have to worry about what the fuck im gonna do next...

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Well let's see, I'll probably rob a bank, then steal a car, drive thru a mall, then drive to the zoo and let every animal out, drive to the prison and let every animal out (lol), start a riot, drive thru a gun store and pick up some guns, drive by a bunch of luxury car dealerships and offload a bunch of ammo, and then stop in the middle of a busy intersection and and unload the biggest wad I could cum up with :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D .

Hmmmm, I wonder if I forgot anything?

You took the very words right out of my mouth!!!!!

Current Setup:

Sony CDX-7401UI

2- 12" Alpine TypeR DVC2ohm Subs

Custom ported box

4-American Bass 6.5in SQ-6B Mids

4-Pioneer TS-T15 Tweeters

2-Crunch P1500.1 Mono Amps

2-runs 1/0 GA KnuKonceptz

KnuKonceptz RCA's

1-Stinger SPV44 Battery

Coming soon:

250 Amp Alt

Custom Door Panels

Second Skin Sound Deadner

All in my 1986 Monte Carlo SS!!!

kinda reminds me of the whole Y2K thing, everyone went crazy but im pretty sure nothing happened...

that was completely different though.... that was some computer programmers freaking out about the possibility of computers not recognizing the 00 as 2000 not 1000 which would mess up all records... the 2012 thing on the other hand has been around for a very long time... three tribes on completely different sides of the earth that never met or had contact decided to end there calendars on the same exact day.... this is alittle deeper then some computer programmers worrying

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s