Before You Throw Away A Broken Amplifier

BIGD502

ill pay to ship if its worth it just send it to me and ill fix it and use it no point in lettin it go to waste for the right price you could even send it to me and ill take a look n see what i can do then send it back once its fixxed if possible to fix it

so if your warrenty is up hit me up

i have a Nitro BMW-486 that has blown power supply fets, any thoughts? other wise ill just hang it in the garage for decoration 8~)

Thta would be more of a specialty thing i couldnt do youd have to send it in

i could probibaly do it but it would take me a while and cost you allot of money decoration sounds like a better plan

800 watt clairion amp 1 ch. is blowed what too do?

i cant see it from here dont know whats wrong if you want to dissassemble it and post close up pictures i can look around and see whats wrong other wise send it to me and ill look

i didnt to expect to have any replys lol

but i would rather fix than purchase your broken equipment so if you want me to fix it message me and ill give you shipping info and ill take a look but i cant guarantee you a thing

i didnt to expect to have any replys lol

you're a very new member here. most people are probably just wary to trust someone so fresh. or dont have broken amps sitting around. i do actually...an MA audio amp with some blown fets ima try to replace myself, but i cant speak for everyone :D