I as some of you know have been looking to get an English bulldog for some time now... well i ran into this today and thought i would share. This scam can be done with any animal so watch yourself... i will post all of the emails this person has sent to me, so all of you can see that this dude is a scam.Sorry its such a long post but this dude is a dick...

He is the first email i sent. Which was to a lady that had an add out in a Internet forum for selling puppies this is what she told me....

Do you still have the English bulldog puppy for sale? If so would it be possible to ship the dog to Des Moines Iowa? Thanks for any and all help. Derek C.

response

Hello,

The pups I advertised has been bought by one Mrs Richard Wallace from Ohio and the pups is doing quite well with her and her family accoring to her recent update about the pups welfare at her home.

I want to refer you to one Pastor Marty Philly who was a graduate of Denver Seminary and he works as the Bereavement Manager at Hospice of Metro Denver. He bought two puppies from me as well. He has been transfered to West Africa in continuations to his missionary work. He went there with the two puppies he bought from me. Unfortunately, Africa is not the place for these types of dogs.

He contacted me 2 days ago to find a caring parent that will adopt the dogs back to the USA Or UK. He had no time for them, the african weather is so harsh according to him and this is really troubling him and his mission in West Africa.

Contact Pastor Marty Philly asap and tell him I refered you to him . He will be excited if he knows you are from me. Below is his email address.

[email protected]

Get me informed as soon as you adopt the pups from him. I will send a starter-kit to you.

I will also ask Pastor to contact you about the puppies

I will also forward your information to pastor Marty to contact you about the puppies

Best Regards

next email from this "pastor"

The breeder asked me to contact you

First of all, I must thank my living Lord that I found an intending parent for my babies, I also give thanks to the breeder that directed you to me. I`m giving them out for adoption. They are 4months currently and Akc registered all their shots are up to date.They are $400 each

shipping included the two are $800.I got relocated to west africa recently and could not take care of the babies anymore. I want a great home for them because they are my real babies.

The weather here is not conducive for them that is why I want to get them out as soon as possible and I will be very happy if you will be one to take them as your babies.I have a male and his name is Chapman while the female name is Beauty they are both very good with kids and love to play alot this is one of their many character, I never wanted to sell them but the weather here in West Africa is not helping matter at all. If you are interested kindly get back to me with your full maling address.such as your full name.address and phone number asap so that the babies can be on their way to their new home as soon as their shipping

arrangement is concluded!

Beauty have good attitude and she love playing with toy while chapman always jealous. They love eating biscuit, Beaf and Milk. Always listen to my attention. They do attend pet school. They listen to this languaage. Come,Go, Eat ETC .... I would be happy if you can help me to continue their schooling if they get to your lovely home.

I have already make some gifts for the new parent of my babies.

I will be making use of the agent that shipped them into west africa for me for there immediate shipping back to your home address. when all terms are settled regarding their adoption.

Get back to asap to tell more of your apartment where you going to keep my babies indoor or outdoor?

I will always remember you in my daily prayers.

God Bless You

email i sent to him back

Thank you for your wonderful pictures of your puppies. I have to talk to my roommate tonight in regards to how this is going to work out. I have a question for you though... since you are in west Africa will the dog have to be in quarantine? Will the puppy be shipped by plane or mail... im not sure as to how this is done. I would only be able to take in one of your puppies seeing as that i already have a cat and would not want to have to much to worry about. I live in Iowa in a house with a very large fenced in backyard. The dog would be a indoor dog, but would be able to go out and play in the yard. I would like to thank you for sending me this information.

so far nothing to suspect... but wait it gets better i found out that all animals that come from a outside country have to be quarantined. Here is the next set of emails....

here is a response

My babies are akc registered and all their shots is up to date., They wouldn't go for quarantine because all their papers are intact..

They would be coming by air so shipping would be next day delivery.

Just let me know what you decide?

God bless you

next email i sent to him

was under the impression that any living animal being shipped into the US had to be quarantine because of the risk of bringing a non native disease back to the animal population. I just am worried about having the dog in quarantine and having something happen to it there. To whom would the next day delivery be done thought...maybe i can contact them and see what there polices are for this.

he resonped

Never !! They wouldn't go for quanratine because of their registration. All their papers included health certificate are intact.With all this papers the babies would be delivered to you with thanks.

Secondly. The shipping agent would delivered the babies to your home address you have nothing to worried about. Just wait at home and sign for it when they arrived to your home.

You can call the shipping agent to confirm this 0112348020996820.

Am here to answer any question regarding my babies

God bless you

so after i read this i had a bad feeling and did some searching and found this...

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has been notified of an increasing number of Internet scams involving adoptions of pets from other countries into the United States. In most of these scams, victims respond to Internet classified advertisements in which animals such as Capuchin monkeys or purebred puppies are offered for adoption in exchange for shipping costs. Typically, the person offering the animal for adoption lives in another country and requests that the shipping fee be paid. After paying the shipping fee up front, victims discover that the animal is never delivered, and in some cases, that it is illegal to bring the animal to the United States.

In a typical scam, the animal offered for adoption is a Capuchin monkey. Unfortunately, victims may be unaware of federal regulations prohibiting the importation of nonhuman primates as pets. The CDC regulations covering the importation of nonhuman primates as pets are found at (42 CFR 71.53). Furthermore, all monkeys and other types of nonhuman primates are considered endangered species, which may not be imported without proper permits according to the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES). Often, the person offering the monkey for adoption claims to be a missionary in an African country who can no longer care for the animal. The scammer offers the monkey for adoption and asks for only several hundred dollars to cover shipping costs. In several instances, unsuspecting persons have paid this fee and then received an e-mail telling them that the monkey was seized at an airport because it lacked the proper permits. In reality, the monkey never existed.

CDC has also been notified of at least one scam in which a purebred puppy, such as a Yorkshire terrier, was offered for adoption in a similar scheme. In this situation, the person offering the puppy for adoption first demanded payment of shipping fees, then payment for additional vaccinations that were actually not required by CDC. In reality, this was also a scam.

In these situations, the person conducting the scam often engages the victim in frequent e-mails and telephone calls to establish sincerity. CDC cautions consumers to be aware of the potential for Internet fraud involving the commercial trade of animals. Consumers should avoid situations in which they provide money up front prior to shipment and should make sure they are educated about federal requirements for shipping animals such as dogs, cats, and monkeys. Consumers should also be cautious of offers for animal adoptions from overseas, especially from countries in Africa. If Internet fraud is suspected, consumers should report these instances to the Internet site posting the classified advertisement and should also consider reporting Internet Fraud.

and this which was one of many that i found of someone doing the exact samething....

Hello,

thanks for the response and inquiries about the

puppies.They were two puppies,Lisa and Lindy.

Lisa was taken two days ago by a very loving family in

Maryland and now,Lindy is also ready to go.

Have you been wanting a great little companion

you can take anywhere? If you have been looking for

that perfect little girl-this is the one.This little

girl is 13 weeks old and weighs 2.4 lbs and will

be about 3.5 to 4 lbs in adult.Lindy is beautiful;

full fluffy hair coat; short cobby body style; ears

starting to stand. Non-shedding.Wonderful personality;

fun, playful and loving. AKC registration.loved and

socialized with people especially kids and other pets.

The best possible care in raising; Vet supervision,

quality food, all vaccinations current and regular

worming.

Below is her recent picture,and i hope you will

it.The puppy is a female and called Lindy, i will

like to know the following from you.

-Are you from a Christain background?

-Have you ever had a dog before?

-Do you have children and/or other pets?

-Are they well socialized with dogs and other pets?

This is just to ensure that the puppy is in save

hands and don't fell bored at one time or the other.To

have this puppy,you are only required to pay for her

shipping cost. which is $230,and my wife and i are

prepared to fly her immdiately to you in a convinient

day that you will decide.

I am from Arlington,VA and presently volunteering in

the Republic Cameroun as a missionary with the

American

Lutheran Church.So i will be shipping this puppy from

the Douala International Airport.I will gladly make

the shipping arrangements with the help of the pets'

Director of the airport if you are able to answer me

the above questions and assure me that you will be

able to provide love and care to this puppy.When i

will come back to the states in 6 months time i will

like to come take a look at the puppy.I absolutely

have no time to offer in caring for her right now

because of the nature of my job. i have many

difficulties in sending this babies to a loving home

for a couple of days now because of the nature of

things going online but i will prefer you call if you

are willing (011)237 536 6266. To have her

airportpick up,you will be required to send me your

phone number,full contact address and the name of the

nearest airport to your locality where you will pick

up the puppy with no delay as she arrives the

airprot.I will also like to know what times work for

you for the pick up,as i would not like the puppy to

arrive the airport and stay for a while before you are

able to pick her up.Well i will end here while hoping

to read from you. Happy New year.

so i knew what was up, so now im was messing with him

email sent to him

I am sure you understand my concern with sending you so much money overseas without meeting you first. Could you please provide me with the name and phone number of your church here in the US, along with the name of someone who can provide me a reference and I will be happy to send you out the money.

May the lord bless and keep you

Brother Derek

his resond

Sure !! I knew UnGodly people has ternished the image of good one. I believe everything would go straight with us in this transaction and by tomorrow am going to rejoice with you.

Here is my church address in USA.

P.O. Box 44, Lutz, FL 33548-0044

813-264-1515

Worship Services:

Sundays at 9:30am, 11:00am and 6:30pm

Wednesdays at 6:30pm

Bible Fellowship Classes:

Sundays at 8:00am, 9:30am, and 11:00am

http://www.idlewild.org

You found any information about me their.

God bless you

turns out they have no clue who this guy is...

Watch out for this guys... i could have easily enough believed this dude and sent him $400 for a dog that never came... sorry its so long of a post but i thought that it was good to show how much of a scam this dude is..

Edited by NotoriouslyLoud

cliffs notes?

BTW: anytime someone in Africa wants something and you live in the USA you can almost bet its a scam LOL. You want a pup go to www.puppyfind.com , i bought both my AKC dogs there with no problems and from 2 different breeders.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

cough, ermmm, cough

btw dude. she said that west african weather isnt suitable for those dogs. Strange how our neighbour pups are still alive then

LOL i KNEW it wouldnt be long before you or another brother from S/A chimed in........thats why i said if it was "from USA TO Africa" not just Africa in general.

I guess it goes for any "over seas offer"......mostly scams. Africa is the one mentioned most though cuz always the Nigerian scam artists sendin them emails. Crazy part is some people are fucking so dumb they actually send the money sometimes :lol:

"If you send me $8000 cash i will send your $100,000 check in the mail" hahah

you feel me.

wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D

Guest Nismofreak
LOL i KNEW it wouldnt be long before you or another brother from S/A chimed in........thats why i said if it was "from USA TO Africa" not just Africa in general.

I guess it goes for any "over seas offer"......mostly scams. Africa is the one mentioned most though cuz always the Nigerian scam artists sendin them emails. Crazy part is some people are fucking so dumb they actually send the money sometimes :lol:

"If you send me $8000 cash i will send your $100,000 check in the mail" hahah

you feel me.

Word. They had this on 20/20. Boy were people sad but stupid. HAHAHA

oh ya as soon as that guy started spitting that religious non sense id cut the conversation off right there hahahh

thanks but no thanks, keep your dog.

oh ya as soon as that guy started spitting that religious non sense id cut the conversation off right there hahahh

thanks but no thanks, keep your dog.

haha true i guess b/c if someone says their christian and write their email letters in proper form then they must be ligit...also if they give valid info about other places..it just tricks people..damn retarted people at that

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

BTW, another scam is a paypal scam where they email you and it looks official and say there was a problem in Oct and we need you to sign in and verify something. When you sign in they steal your paypal ID and password. I just got this email about a week ago and ignored it then signed into paypal seperately to make sure there wasn't a problem and there wasn't.

BTW, another scam is a paypal scam where they email you and it looks official and say there was a problem in Oct and we need you to sign in and verify something. When you sign in they steal your paypal ID and password. I just got this email about a week ago and ignored it then signed into paypal seperately to make sure there wasn't a problem and there wasn't.

yea that kinda thing happens on myspace alot.. they show you one thing when your signed in and when you click on it you have to sign on again...now people have bullitens posted when they were at school all day saying "women arent lying when they say size matters" its funny shit but it always happens on guys profiles.

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy