Jump to content

Dad's Lingenfelter Twin Turbo Vette(Now with a VIDEO on first post!)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Dude, Nice Vette. That thing's insane.

Front Stage: Kicker QS 65.2 Components, MB Quart Reference 5.25 in the a pillars,

Midbass: Kicker CVT8's in the rear doors,

Headunit: Pioneer DEHP880PRS - Running Active

Amps: US AMPS XT1600.4/XT800.4

No beat yet.

Twitter

Soon as remote start season ends, I'll be able to work on my car some more.

  • 2 months later...
Posted

That vette is sick.

2000 VW Jetta

Pioneer headunit

1 Soundstream PC.6 6.5" component set

4 Pioneer TSA6984R 6x9

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

2 15" Sundown Audio E's in 4 cubes @35hz

Digital Designs CM1000

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

R.I.P.1995 Chevy Blazer LS

Rockford Fosgate headunit

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5"

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4x6

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4"

Hifonics Warrior hcx5.2c

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

18" Mmats Juggernaut in 4.5 cubes @ 27hz

Hifonics Brutus 1200

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Alpine 4 channel

Optima Red Top

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

Posted

holly shit that car is sexy as fuck...

dad's friend had a white one..back of it was all black..looks sexy and sounded like a beast...i would love to have one.

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Posted

Damn that is one sexy ass Malibu.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Posted

saw it for the first time in person, i literally wanted to sex it right in the parking lot lol

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

Posted
And the Dirty Malibu tucked away in the garage.

2uo2rme.jpg

FREE CARWASH WEDNESDAY'S AT BRADLEY AND PROSPECT MARATHON GAS STATION

With Purchase of 8 Gallons of Gas Or More :P

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

Posted
Damn that is one sexy ass Malibu.

yeah I know right?!

I think it outshines the car that has 5 times the horsepower :)

And I like the car in your Avatar, Lambo i'm guessing?

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Posted
yeah I know right?!

I think it outshines the car that has 5 times the horsepower :)

And I like the car in your Avatar, Lambo i'm guessing?

Yea it's a twin turbo Murcielago LP640.. On only 5psi of boost it did over 1100whp and @ 8psi over 1300whp, I've read that the system is capable of around 14-15psi. On only 4psi they did a 5.1sec 60-130mph time, to put it in perspective a stock LP640 take 9.5sec to do it.

I have sum more pics if you're interested in them.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 525 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...