Sonic Electronix

I feel ya, I also have an idiot...I mean friend, that thinks he knows everything about stereos. the mutha fucker still thinks his Brutus is a "dual monoblock" cuz it has 2 sets of speaker outputs on it, I about pissed myself watching him switch speaker wires from set to set swearing that the two sets "sounded different". I just called him a retard and went about my business :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

ok so i didnt know where to put this but my friend talks alot about stereos and shit but has no clue about what he's talkin about. he said sum guy he knows is running an old school kicker 18. thats believable but he says that its being powered by 12,000 watts daily on stock electrical. i was like WTF?!? then he said that when the mtx car showed up in town with the jackhammer noone was allowed within 250 feet of it because it hit 190 db and u would die. lol i told him jackhammers cant hit more than 140 he said but they are so big they gotta be way louder than a normal sub. i agreed with him so he' stfu. my friend is a tard.

Seems as you are the naive one here. Jackhammers can hit over 140. If somebody installed it properly it could easily do it im sure.

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

Seems as you are the naive one here. Jackhammers can hit over 140. If somebody installed it properly it could easily do it im sure.

I am sure everyone has a friend that "knows" alot about car audio, and it is competly possible for the JH to hit over 140, alot of single subs can, its all about the build, hell Alan Dante hit 180.5 DB's with one DD 9918Z 18" subwoofer, of course this was with about 26,000 watts, and a shit load of batterys.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Everyone has friends like this. Its either try and educate them or just turn a blind eye to their "know it all" talk

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

I have friends like that too, it is so frustrating when they talk about shit like that, those "know it all" but don`t know nothing, it`s no point arguing with them, I just let them hear my car and that shut them up pretty good! but the next the day it is the same all over again LOL! but they`re my friends so I don`t care too much about it :)

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

ok so i didnt know where to put this but my friend talks alot about stereos and shit but has no clue about what he's talkin about. he said sum guy he knows is running an old school kicker 18. thats believable but he says that its being powered by 12,000 watts daily on stock electrical. i was like WTF?!? then he said that when the mtx car showed up in town with the jackhammer noone was allowed within 250 feet of it because it hit 190 db and u would die. lol i told him jackhammers cant hit more than 140 he said but they are so big they gotta be way louder than a normal sub. i agreed with him so he' stfu. my friend is a tard.

shows how much your friend knows 200db kills :D

I feel ya, I also have an idiot...I mean friend, that thinks he knows everything about stereos. the mutha fucker still thinks his Brutus is a "dual monoblock" cuz it has 2 sets of speaker outputs on it, I about pissed myself watching him switch speaker wires from set to set swearing that the two sets "sounded different". I just called him a retard and went about my business :)
dual monoblock.....ha....haha...hahahahah :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: wish I could have watched that.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

I had a moment like this briefly, I was talking to a buddy at work, who has a headunit without a faceplate in his car. he was asking me if he could just buy a faceplate and it would work, because the current plate he had was shitty(according to him)

I told him no, each faceplate must be on the correct head unit. his H/U is a samsung or something like that and he has a blaupunkt faceplate. I'll be damned if he didn't plug that in and it worked.

I don't know if I missed something, but I thought it was pretty amusing anyway :)