Kasey Posted June 20, 2009 Author Report Posted June 20, 2009 My speaker amp fried a channel and there for melted my right door speaker. I called up Rockford and they cut me the same deal as you! I get the new power series as well which is sick! Love their service and love their products. I am also a customer for life now! that's a nice deal you got.I know RF has some of the best service out there. "Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle" _____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________
xtremez Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 im convinced now. i will definatly be picking up a couple pair of the power series components. ive heard them on a rf demo truck and defiantly liked them.. now reading this about there Customer Service... im sold.
Kasey Posted July 25, 2009 Author Report Posted July 25, 2009 UPDATE: They where sent out last night around 7:00 pm. scheduled to be here on the 28th. I will take lots of pix of the unboxing. Rockford Fosgate FTW "Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle" _____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________
iTech Posted July 25, 2009 Report Posted July 25, 2009 I'm definitely considering these to replace door speakers. Pics or http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/ban.gif... EDIT: 28th is same day I get my audioque 12 My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
Kasey Posted July 29, 2009 Author Report Posted July 29, 2009 I'm definitely considering these to replace door speakers. Pics or http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/ban.gif... EDIT: 28th is same day I get my audioque 12 I was looking at your sig and was like damnThe pix will have to wait cuz my dad told me we where goin to SoCal till friday. So im 6.5 hrs from my house and my speakers should be there in the next 2 hrs. "Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle" _____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________
BulletInjection Posted July 29, 2009 Report Posted July 29, 2009 I love the look of the old ones, the new ones look ugly to me. sorry My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
Kasey Posted August 4, 2009 Author Report Posted August 4, 2009 I got home earlier today and found these in my house. From all the pix i could find on the internets i had some doubts about quality and how solid there where. and let me tell you I HAVE NO DOUBTS what so ever now. Every thing was very well designed. these are some solid ass speakers. Enough of my blabbering On to pix. "Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle" _____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________
Kasey Posted August 4, 2009 Author Report Posted August 4, 2009 "Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle" _____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________
DGold Posted August 4, 2009 Report Posted August 4, 2009 Im thinking about getting a couple pairs of these, hows the SQ and midbass? Old Setup 03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2 Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest
Kasey Posted August 4, 2009 Author Report Posted August 4, 2009 Im thinking about getting a couple pairs of these, hows the SQ and midbass?I can't say just yet as i don't have an amp to power them. however i can tell you the older ones had excellent SQ and midbass. If the new ones are as good if not better then the old ones then you will be very happy with them. "Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle" _____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.