Second Skin Audio

What 18 = 4kw Daily?

kfx450r

THIS is why I dont usualy forward people to forums for car audio advice or anything really. I doubt you actually owned all of those subs and actually had them all on clean 4k of power playing daily. Seems as if you thought of which subs are most popular now and went with it.

What in the hell crawled up this dudes ass.. Lol. Must be mad bout them mtx roadthunders in the back seat of his ride. :D lol.

But anyway forget all the afore mentioned brands and get duals from best buy to make this guy happy. :rolleyes:

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

No smart ass i went with ones that can handle the power... tell me 1 sub on there *excluding hte nightshade* that cant handle 4k

next time a thread like this opens up ill just say sony explode...

I'd buy a van and do like 30 15" Funky Pups, no one would be able to top that LOL, also army guy gave a good list, most of those subs with the proper enclosure would handle that amount of power reliably.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

How about you tell me how you know they handle 4k daily? Have you owned them all and ran them all on 4k daily or did your friends friend say they owned it and had gigawatts on it?

Yep steve meade told us he was puttin t4k's on each of his btl's Showed ud pictures of him doing it, and then has video's everywhere on youtube beatin the f'n block down.... Yup he must be lieing. :blink::huh:

What in the hell crawled up this dudes ass.. Lol. Must be mad bout them mtx roadthunders in the back seat of his ride. :D lol.

But anyway forget all the afore mentioned brands and get duals from best buy to make this guy happy. :rolleyes:

Although MTX roadthunders are king unfortunately I dont have those in my ride although im sure your brother has them and hit 190dbs huh. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

my bad, i thought you said you had 2 4k rms amps!! :( today reading > me but can get the XLs and put 2k rms on each of them and it will get loud, and save you some cash as well

If I have the cash for it when I start. Id rather go with 2x 18 lvl 5s..Put em on 4kw. Figuring out box right now. So far its a solid 13 cubes after sub and port displacement. So aslong as bracing doesnt take up like 1.5+ cubes I should be ok. But I think 2x 75lb subs on 1 side of a box would need something intense as far as bracing goes. Atleast with the lvl 5s..I can put 4k on em, but later down the road upgraded to something like 5k. Instead of having to upgrade subs.

no, so many people on this forum own them and put power like that on them... so if you seen the members builds and actually spent time reading instead of being a smart ass.. you would know alot of people do builds and WITH ALL THOSE SUBS..... ive looked thru, seen them having very successful results with them.

So yes, thats how i can say that those can handle it...

have you owned all of those?

Ok then if you havent you dont need to comment... especially since you arnt helping the OP

Ive seen those builds but havent seem were they say if they are actually getting 4k for each sub. Sure you can have a amp that is rated at 4k on a DD 9500 or a DV lvl 5 but that doesnt mean it will be doing 4k. What if that 4k amp is only actually doing 2k after rise,voltage,load and etc?

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

Although MTX roadthunders are king unfortunately I dont have those in my ride although im sure your brother has them and hit 190dbs huh. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

See we were all trying to help this dude out with some subs and box size and whatnot and we were having a pretty informative little chat... Then poof you come in runnin your damn mouth uniformed as all hell mad cause you can't afford the afore mentioned subs so you got a inferiority complex about the shit. Just chill out and try an learn something. And grow up a lil..NO BUT YOUR BROTHER DOES??? :huh: IF you gonna chime in be sure thats it's useful to someone not random stupidity..

:D

If I have the cash for it when I start. Id rather go with 2x 18 lvl 5s..Put em on 4kw. Figuring out box right now. So far its a solid 13 cubes after sub and port displacement. So aslong as bracing doesnt take up like 1.5+ cubes I should be ok. But I think 2x 75lb subs on 1 side of a box would need something intense as far as bracing goes. Atleast with the lvl 5s..I can put 4k on em, but later down the road upgraded to something like 5k. Instead of having to upgrade subs.

Sweet that's gonna be louder than hell... Make sure you log that shit!!!!! :D

Archived