Enemyofsilence Expedition Build

alright so i am about 95% done with the car now. i am just waiting on my Second Skin to get here (Thanks again ANT!) and i still need to cover/paint the box. i know it looks ugly but it bumps for what it is.

8 gauge speaker wire from knukonceptz

Posted Image

this is my amp holder i did for my RF p1000. its birch plywood i had laying around and thought i would do a little extra for my amp :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

took a little vid of it in action. still breaking in subs so they arent flexing as much as they should. yea yea i know they are kickers, but hey, what can i do :)

Muh Vid

Thanks again to all who helped made this possible!!! :drinks::clapping:

Team Bass-Hz

No problem.. for future refrence if you want to post a youtube video you have done it is like this

Youtube in side of these [ ] your video code which happens to be 0iQ8gDmqy6A then /youtube with [ ] around it.

{youtube}0iQ8gDmqy6A{/youtube}

just replace { with [ and } with ]

^thanks and thanks for the vid upload :)

Nice.... and later on if you want to stay with kicker and get louder you can switch those CVR's for CVX's and get about 2000 more watts and get even louder.

Edit: To HotDog I just copy the whole embed code and put it between the {youtube}{/youtube}, works the same, but dont have to look for code.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived