Getting Pulled Over For Bumping To Hard

Shit where i am at i havent really ever seen a cop trip about tint, but the other day i was driving down the road and i saw a cop in front of me going under the speed limit so i turned down my shit and pasted him going the speed limit and then i turned my shit back up and then he passes me and slows down real quick and pulls me over. he said that his whole car was shaking and that there was no actually ticket for bumping to hard while driving but if he wanted to he could give me a disorderly conduct ticket and i was like wtf are you kidding me that is like a $350 ticket but he let me go. But he acted like he was god and could do what ever the fuck he wanted to.

umm ofcourse theres a violation

its called amplified sound over 75ft... pertains to any noises... bass or highs...

if you went around downtown chicago with a bullhorn singing "girls just wanna have fun," not only would i kick u in ur nuts... lol... u could get amplified sound over 75ft or disorderly conduct

rule of the story... dont play ur music around cops period... once they know u have bass, youll stick out like a sore thumb

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

i know chicago is real stricked but in texas at least the houston area the only real ticket you can get is a disrupting the pease or some sort noise violation like that but you have to be parked to get that. im not tripping

umm ofcourse theres a violation

its called amplified sound over 75ft... pertains to any noises... bass or highs...

if you went around downtown chicago with a bullhorn singing "girls just wanna have fun," not only would i kick u in ur nuts... lol... u could get amplified sound over 75ft or disorderly conduct

rule of the story... dont play ur music around cops period... once they know u have bass, youll stick out like a sore thumb

Sig.

But anyways X2 lol. Just don't bump around cop.

Edited by brsteinbach

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

i found this about austin texas

It is unlawful for any person operating or controlling a motor vehicle in either a public or private place within the city to operate any sound amplifier which is part of, or connected to, any radio, stereo receiver, compact disc player, cassette tape player, or other similar device in the motor vehicle, in such a manner that, when operated, it is audible at a distance of 30 feet or, when operated, causes a person to be aware of the vibration accompanying the sound at a distance of 30 feet from the source.

CLASS C MISDEMEANOR. An individual adjudged guilty of a Class C misdemeanor shall be punished by a fine not to exceed $500

so watch for da coppas when ur bumpin

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

FUCK... Not another one of these threads.

Problem: You broke the law. Cops are asses but you broke the law. We all do it. Its part of owning a system.

Solution:

A. Take your shit out and roll stock.

B. Man up, Pay the ticket, stoo posting about it, and watch ur ass next time.

/Thread

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

You could still get a ticket rolling stock.

Especially if it's the end of the month and the cops need to meet their quota.

Edited by BobbyG2

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*