Project "SQL Monte Carlo v4" *Updated 1.26.12*

I have never been a fan of single sub systems never heard one that made me say damn I want somethin like that. When I was there helping sqmonte I kept thinking why the he'll does this guy want this when he has better. I just got back from his house got some demo time. And I must say for his very first build and design. I was beyond impressed. That damn thing played everything like a champ! You my friend did one hell of a job.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I cant believe I got props from you before the check cleared, haha. Seriously though, I appreciate the kind words. I'd be lying if I said I thought the results would be this impressive, I had the same concerns and second thoughts you did when going through this build but after picking up the sub there was no turning back.

I didn't know what to expect from this setup, wasnt sure my box design would let the sub shine and didnt even know if i would even care for how this sub sounded since I heard from lots of people that DD subs dont get low and "are an acquired taste". I'm happy with the results, I was actually blown away when i first heard it cause i didnt expect it to hit that hard and that low yet still sound so clean. And to have u in my ear constantly questioning why i was wasting my time with this, telling me how single sub setups are wack and that its not gonna sound as good as my last setup only added fuel to the fire. Judging from ur comments above it seems my efforts have paid off. I expected you to be in full hater mode when u listened to it, damn sure didnt expect you to flinch when the first bass note slammed :)

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Nice.. The new box looks to be about the size as mine.. for my RE Audio MT 15" I didnt read in depth in this thread so just curious if that was a 15"

Im probably going to be posting up my build on here soon, probably once my custom door panels start to get worked on.

RE Audio MT 15"

US AMPS MD 3D

Rockford T600-4, JL Audio 300/4 Slash

Kenwood DNX 9960

He has a 12

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Ok.. Looking at the trunk pic again.. mines just taller, not sure on depth though. not a big deal anyway..

SQMonte, you probably dont know my latest plans for the system not sure if you read through MCF at all

RE Audio MT 15"

US AMPS MD 3D

Kenwood DNX 9960

Ok.. Looking at the trunk pic again.. mines just taller, not sure on depth though. not a big deal anyway..

SQMonte, you probably dont know my latest plans for the system not sure if you read through MCF at all

What up jaws, you finally made it over huh? Good shit. You never got that other MD 3D huh? Still planning on getting it? As for the box, yours is taller, wider and deeper, mine just looks bigger than it really is due to the shadows and what not. It's only 32wide, 15high, 14.5 deep. But anyways, what's these new plans you're talking about? H/O alt? Different sub? You gonna wall that mofo off? Let's hear it!

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

I am in the making of custom door panels. Each door will consist of 1 Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5" component, 1 RF T1 4", 1 RF 8" P2 sub.

Further explanation of it my plan is to run: off the front output off the HU I will run the Clarion EQS746, that will branch off with the front running the 4" the rear running the 6.5" and the sub running the 8" sub.

I plan to duplicate this same thing to the rear but that will come later. So for now I will run a RF Power T600-4 for the 6.5" components and the 8" subs and my JL 300/4 will run the 4" and my JL 6x9 in the rear deck.

Anyway hope this made sense, I will explain further with some pic when I make my build thread here..

RE Audio MT 15"

US AMPS MD 3D

Kenwood DNX 9960

I was planing on the 3sixty.2 but I know that the .3 will be out sometime soon. the Clarion EQ fit my purpose perfectly and will work for now. maby later when everythings done I look at the 3sixty.3.

RE Audio MT 15"

US AMPS MD 3D

Kenwood DNX 9960

mad props overall on the build, the hu trim is awesome!

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

Archived