DC Sound Lab

Thor DC lvl 5 Build/SPL XL Log/ New Pics up

Hows the new box coming along?

It's on hold till after the 23rd. Too much involved in unsealing and tearing out current box before TNESPL Finals. So I'm working on a center firing 8 in aero design.

Gonna work entirely on vehicle gains until then..... and the 2nd 5k http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

It's on hold till after the 23rd. Too much involved in unsealing and tearing out current box before TNESPL Finals. So I'm working on a center firing 8 in aero design.

Gonna work entirely on vehicle gains until then..... and the 2nd 5k http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Are you going to run the second 5k daily or just for TNESPL?

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Once I get the new box situated I'll be running both daily. The current box is a tad too big and allows the subs to move ALOT! I have suspicions that I just may pop one at Finals because of this. LOL

lol.

oh dang.

Those level 5's are beastin' man.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

I have suspicions that I just may pop one at Finals because of this.

Soberbills has blown his level 5 15"s once or twice off of 10,000 watts between two of them.

its crazy to think that your 10" woofers are almost as loud as his 15" woofers.

pssh, and think about the glory of being one of the loudest trunks around. i'd blow one or two subs if it'd get me recognized :D

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Soberbills has blown his level 5 15"s once or twice off of 10,000 watts between two of them.

its crazy to think that your 10" woofers are almost as loud as his 15" woofers.

pssh, and think about the glory of being one of the loudest trunks around. i'd blow one or two subs if it'd get me recognized :D

Got the 2nd 5k in and these thangs love the power! Will have vidz up tomorrow http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

We'll just have to take the almost out of that statement and make it just as loud as his lvl 5 15's! ROFLMAO!!

Edited by thorshammer

holy crap!

congrats man thats a huge number outta the trunk

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery