DC Sound Lab

Thor DC lvl 5 Build/SPL XL Log/ New Pics up

is that a different spider set up or???? looks like a taller former but that doesnt make sense so im guessing its jus a difference in spiders. but that cone is beautiful is that why less spiders-effiency reasons?

No they are both 6 spiders same pack. I thought they were space differently but both are 3.25 from spider joint to bottom of former. Instead of sagging Frankie actually stretch to rest in an outward position. Look at the pics In above post. You can see how the inner ring around the former is actually pushing out.

Pics showing that coil, spiders, former joint and cone all intact and would have continued to pound out had the surround not given out.

Side by side comparison with a new recone.

HPIM2655.jpg

HPIM2656.jpg

HPIM2658.jpg

looks pretty unburnt to me :).

i think u need another 14k for burps :01nocomment8so: :D.

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Awesome.. lol. Anywhoo, I just ordered my recone for my AQ so hopefully you'll have time in a few weeks so we can bust another recone out.