Ok, Apparently I have a gas leak, and the auto parts place told me it would cost $1000 dollars to get it fixed, just to find where the leak is from. Could it be possible that when I got my oil changed they did not secure something all the way causing the leak and it's an easy fix. or is this a big problem? it's a brand new car 2007 chevy cobalt not even 50miles on it and this didn't happen until the day after I got my oil changed.

Any advice would be appreciated smd has yet to let me down when it comes to knowledge.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

id say go check with the people that did your oil change man sounds like the place that did it might have caused the leak

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

id say go check with the people that did your oil change man sounds like the place that did it might have caused the leak

yah im gonna do that but im on phone wif a friend she said her dads a mechanic and can take a look at it i aint paying no 1000 dollars u know.

If i need a new remote start ill jus have the audio shop do it.

Also, my remote start dont work so I need the code reset which is another fucking bull shit.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

if its an 07 with 50 miles on it like you are saying, its still under manufacturer warranty. Take it back to the dealer

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

is he a good mechanic or just some one from the hood that works on cars?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

is he a good mechanic or just some one from the hood that works on cars?

hes been doing his job since he was 17 he's 43 im sure thats more than qualified lol.

I meant under 50,000 miles i'm 20300 or sum shit right now

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

did you get that car from a chevy dealership or from a car lot?

take it to the dealer.

so far what i've been told is this.

Go To Walmart which is where I got it done and never had this problem before, My friends father can take a look at it, and Dealer. I can deal wif the engine light always being on, my question is can this lead to a serious problem besides losing a lil bit of gas? is it really gonna cost 1000 dollars to get it fixed? And I want my remote start working by winter so I can hold off on that for now main concern is this gonna be a serious problem wif the gas leakin?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

i think so.casue if that gas leak goes to somewhere like say the exaust it may blow up your car,just saying