Help With My Bitch Plz...pics

haha seriously though... Im pretty sure my female Lexi is about to have her puppies. What do I expect, what should i do, ect? I usually keep them both outside but its too fuckin hot if I left her outside tomorrow while i was at work she would be ok but the pups would prob die. So what im probably gonna do is let her have them in my room ( tile floor). i made a big kind of box out of our paper garbage bags the city gives us. So anyone have any tips, advice??

Edited by EricR

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

haha seriously though... Im pretty sure my female Lexi is about to have her puppies. What do I expect, what should i do, ect? I usually keep them both outside but its too fuckin hot if I left her outside tomorrow while i was at work she would be ok but the pups would prob die. So what im probably gonna do is let her have them in my room ( tile floor). i made a big kind of box out of our paper garbage bags the city gives us. So anyone have any tips, advice??

LOL I thought it was gonna be another Girlfriend topic(have had quite a few of those in the past few weeks) as far as the puppies go I am not sure never dealt with them all my dogs have been male, I know for my cat when it had its kittens I had it in the closet with a cardboard box and an old blanket, I dont know about dogs but my cat liked to move her kittens around the house alot, so I just had to make sure she couldnt move them somewhere that was unsafe.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

be ready for a mess bro, clean the floor real well with bleach to help keep parvo away.

I just let her do her thing I just kept an eye on her and made sure she was ok, and cleaned up the mess afterwords.

I would try and keep her indoors as much as possible.

if you have the room get a small kiddie pool for her to lay in, when its almost time she will just hang out then them they come flyin out! And yes its gonna be a mess. have some old towels around......post pix when you get the chance.....

my sisters pit bull is having puppies soon, suppose to be today. last time she had 17 :o

i got a weak stomach, i dont want to see that shit

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

yeah a litter of 17 is bigg. ive been around to see a few litters being born but its been 10 years so i don't really remember what to do or expect. just gonna let her do her thing

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

haha good luck!! the wifes aunt has a few great danes one just had 14 pups. and from what i hear, it is one hell of a mess. :bad: they said a kiddy pool was a big help.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

holy balls 17, did they all make it??

nope only 6 made it. she was in a cage and layed over them and the could not breathe.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

at first i thought you meant your gf was havin babies and you were just mean lol, you arent the father right?

LHATT

System:

2 mtx 4512's, 2 cubes each, tuned to 42hz