Brand New Decent Amp For Under $400.. Is There Such A Thing

Looking to sell my 1001bd and grab something else. Got a offer for $225. Can i get something good under $400? There is NOTHING wrong with my rockford amp it kicks my idmax its just a power beast since i got it at 1ohm. I want something that will sound cleaner when i turn it up. What to do?

DAT hellfire 1000.1 :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

399 + ship.

Email me at: [email protected]

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

dont understand this. What does the % represent?

Power Testing

RMS power/ (1ohm) RMS power/ (2ohm) RMS power/(4ohm)RMS power

5% 1920W 1220W 550W

3% 1700W 1060W 480W

2% 1570W 920 W 395W

1% 1450W 850 W 380W

its a 1000watts rms but can put up to 1900max?

yes

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

are the new us amps any good?

no comparison against a Diablo piece.

as far as %'s

They are a reference to %thd

Or Total Harmonic distortion.

So how hard or far you drive the amplifier into clipping depends on its power output.

Most people cant stand the way a speaker sounds with anything over 1%thd.

a %5 thd is basically a full clip or square wave.

You will see amps put into 5%+ thd when running loads that are well under the stable loads. ie: 1/2 & 1/4ohm

For the most part as long as we are talking class "d" amps, it is very rare to "hear" a difference.

MOST people can only tell via how much power 1 amp has over another.

It takes a very trained ear to hear how "fast" an amp is (or slew)

Shit... or dampning for that matter.

What would I do??

Id take that 225.00 for the rf and email [email protected] immediately

Before they find out that they are selling big GOOD power for a very cheap price.

I know the reason they are doing this is to offer a outstanding product to car audio enthusiasts just like they are.

These guys will treat you right, their product is bulletproof and they are local.

Someone you can talk to at almost anytime of day...... IN ENGLISH..lol

Hope I didnt confuse you.

Have fun with it man

Later

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz