My Probe Hairtrick/distruction Vid

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

nice, she runs away lol. DC ftw

Ride: 2001 BMW325ci

Headunit: Alpine ida-x305

High/mid: stock harmon/kardon everything: 6 tweets, 1 set of 6.5" and 1 set of 6x9, 500rms total

Sub: (1) 15" DC Audio Level 5 D2 ohm

Amp for sub: MTX 4001d

Box: custom built 3.5 cuft ported

Power: 220amp alt from ohio gen, 2 kinetik 2400s in back

(Armoredhaulin @ May 29 2009, 08:34 AM)

Why waste your time with this tool? His system sucks, that's all there really is to it. My toilet puts out more low end and flex than that thing!

yea, apparently my door vibrates quite a bit... got a little too much for her....

Awwww dude that blow's... I see she was movin some air though :D :D What do you think happened to the sub... 2500.1 on both shouldn't have hurt it?????

And do you plan on glassin your door panels are puttin the one piece panels outta the newer probes in it???

Edited by mxer111

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

lol love the door!

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Awwww dude that blow's... I see she was movin some air though :D :D What do you think happened to the sub... 2500.1 on both shouldn't have hurt it?????

And do you plan on glassin your door panels are puttin the one piece panels outta the newer probes in it???

Ive considered a few things that might have had a part of it. First of all, I was definitely overpowering the subs. It was a hot day, and I had been running the subs hard for a good amount of time.

But, I may have had a slight amount of clipping going on. I still don't have a bass knob, and my alpine doesn't have enough adjustment capabilities to get the bass down to a normal listening level, so I am left to using the gain as a bass knob like we all know we shouldn't do. Now I do my best to set it correctly, but guessing on one song and then switching isn't the correct way to do it. Obviously this wasn't the smart thing to do, and I was pretty much asking for a blown sub, and thats what I got, so Im not trippin about it.

As far as door panels, I still have the lower part off because I haven't yet ran my wires through the jambs correctly... partially because I don't know what I want to do with my doors yet. Here soon I will be glassing some kicks. Now where they go etc is still undetermined, therefore it is still all in a rough stage.

SIIIIIICK, sorry about your sub bro. sounds loud as FAWK

thanks. It does alright I guess, lol. Eventually ill need to get it metered....

lol love the door!

thanks? Im leaning toward this being another comment of me needing to get off my butt and get some glass slinging... :01nocomment8so:

Edited by rusty959

Best to glass them Panels IMO. One time I spilled some coke in the door jam and it got sticky and when I opened the door it just ripped off. Then i got a new one and with 2 cheap crunch GP15's I rattled a screw loose without realizing it.. Pop goes the weazel again. Just one screw came loose and it just broke all the other screw holes off just under the weight of itself... Probes got some cheap ass Door panels brotha.... Glass FTW!!! And recone and bass knob FTW... Hell of a system bro!!! :)

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

yea... my last probe I took off the door pannels when they started falling off... and just left it that way. Needless to say im used to there not being half the panel there now.

Im going to be gone for close to two weeks, but im hoping to get started on all the projects I have going when I get back... got way too many of them.

but I appreciate the props :friends: