What Could I Do If I Caught A Guy Stealing My Stuff

You have got to be kidding :unsure: . Where the hell is "justice" there? Cops...........I swear.................. :diablo:

thats what i said

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Taze them? :D i don't know. Our law system is the most broken piece of :censored: :censored: I have ever seen.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

You have got to be kidding :unsure: . Where the hell is "justice" there? Cops...........I swear.................. :diablo:

Cops here in Oregon only sit on the freeways to give people tickets. When you get into an accident, they will not come. When my parents got into an accident one day, we'd call the cops and they wouldn't come. In fact, I remember seeing a cop just drive by us in the scene of the accident and didn't even do anything. -.-

Useless popos.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I know...lol

I have heard of some cases like this on the news....I heard of one that the guy that was actually breaking into the house sued the home owner and actually won.....lol i forget all the details it was a few yrs back but that is just crazy.

^x2 hahah.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

you cant do anything but call the cops. i caught someone in my car and threatened to hurt him if he didnt have his buddy bring my stuff back. long story short i got 3 months jail time for terrorist threats.

edit: and the punk kids got nothing, the cop said they were the victim. even after they admitted to stealing my stuff.

It all depends on what state you're in. Here in Cali, not much you can legally do because assaulting a guy who's trying to steal your stereo is guaranteed to land you in jail. You can only be on the offensive you're defending yourself

And just for comparison's sake, you SAID you would hurt somebody and got locked up for 3 months, NFL star Donte Stallworth KILLED a man while under the influence of alcohol, plead guilty and will only serve 30 days in jail.

Can somebody please make sense out of that for me?

Edited by SQMonte

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f