I just got back from sanding it back down to the metal, and reapplying some more rage. I tink also, i had too much rage on it. So after i sanded itback down to the metal, i ut a very small amount of rage on the spots that were not smooth. i'm letting it dry so i can go hit it with 60. then what, another coat, then hit it with the 120? or another 60? This is my absolute first project that involves body work, so am am pretty much lost. Just learning from trial and error.

This is how it stands ATM. About ready to sand it down.

Image001.jpg

Edited by bibby

Alright. I've finally got this bodywork stuff figured out. I've got just one more coat left on the drivers side, then i should be able to do the pass side in about 2hours. then my next day off, i'll work on the piece under the tailgate. it isnt blatantly visible anyways.

Check these pics out! Not bad for a dirst timer, if i do say so myself! BTW, that one spot you see about the size of a fingerprint, is. And it is only in the primer. I fondled it too soon! It was so sexy.

Image001-1.jpg

Image003.jpg

Image004.jpg

Image005.jpg

Image006.jpg

Image007.jpg

Edited by bibby

Good work man! looks great!

now come do my burban......lol j/k

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

More pics, and a vid!!!

I messed up my drivers side when i tried to fix the fingerprint, and fill in the final pin holes. didnt let the primer dry all the way! grr omg, i hate body work. it looked so damn good too. Oh well, I will be hitting this thing on every offday i get until it is perfect. Pass side looks a almost perfect. Still has a few spots to fix, and the drives side is once again a wreck. whatever. Like i said, i'll fix it 100% no matter how long it takes. Also, Like i said sorta in the vid. the next 2-3months i am working on getting the ext straightend up. has some hail damage, doing some mods. So basically what i am saying is right now, the paint is of no concern. Someone could key it, and i wouldnt care unless the body panels were damaged. I have a few more things to do befoer it is ready for paint. New hood, new smoothie bumper/valance, finish removing the molding, and repair the hail on the roof. Anywyas, pics...

Vid...

th_MOV01062.jpg

Image001-2.jpg

Image003-1.jpg

Image004-1.jpg

Image009.jpg

Image007-1.jpg

Image008.jpg

Image012.jpg

Image013-1.jpg

Edited by bibby

Nothing like a new roll pan to make your truck stand out a little!

looks GREAT!!!!!!!!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg