AMMAY Posted September 9, 2006 Report Posted September 9, 2006 FTW teh pwnd bump razz Ive seen this stuff on a lot of friggin' forums and dont know what the hell they mean Quote
David Posted September 9, 2006 Report Posted September 9, 2006 for real? seriously? ftw= for the win teh = the pwnd = owned bump = raise the thread to the top razz= no idea Quote
irupp33 Posted September 10, 2006 Report Posted September 10, 2006 yeah the razz one is new to me... Quote
Chode69 Posted September 10, 2006 Report Posted September 10, 2006 HAHAH at this thread hears one for ya.... [move]NOOB[/move] haha j/p Quote NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
AMMAY Posted September 10, 2006 Author Report Posted September 10, 2006 Seriously, I never even knew about forums until I wanted a new amp and was at the Rockford Fosgate site. Thanks Quote
Chode69 Posted September 10, 2006 Report Posted September 10, 2006 heres a few that will stump you IBTB TTIWWOP IBTD FHITA DIAF Quote NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
AMMAY Posted September 10, 2006 Author Report Posted September 10, 2006 I had a chicken fhita for lunch from tacobell Quote
Chode69 Posted September 10, 2006 Report Posted September 10, 2006 thats fajita....not fhita and once you find out what FHITA means youll be like wow i just said that haha Quote NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
2000LaDe Posted September 10, 2006 Report Posted September 10, 2006 Fck Her/Him In The Ass = FHITA I'll Bring The Beer or In Before The Ban = IBTB This Thread Is Worthless Without Pictures = TTIWWP Die In A Fire = DIAF I Beg To Differ = IBTD Quote
David Posted September 10, 2006 Report Posted September 10, 2006 I Beg To Differ = IBTD or In Before The Delete Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.