Best Head Unit To Get

This is the headunit I've been looking at and am probably going to get

http://www.dealercostcaraudio.com/kenwooddpx503.aspx

I have read countless reviews on that head unit that say you cant see it in sunlight. I was between that one and the pioneer double din for my new install.

Just lettin' ya know.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

i would personaly http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_11105_...DEH-P500UB.html

ive owned alot of alpine HUs and truthfully, i think pioneer sh!ts on them. just my opinion

pico fuse

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I'm thinkin about gettin http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?...uct_id=11030499 to replace my DEH-P2900MP

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Must be luck of the draw then because my Pioneer is 6 years old and is just now starting to give me problems. Nothing major jus sometimes when i go to switch the song the screen dims so i cant see anythin but its only for a second. I've got the touch now that it doesn't do it for me and since in my car the head unit is for my hands only no worries haha. Though mine doesnt read anythin but CDs, no outputs and only 1 preamp, ill be upgrading next paycheck.

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest