Second Skin Audio

High Notes..

what kind of car?

small vehicles are fine, but large cars and suv's have a hard time getting 60hz up.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

So my setup hits lows well, but on songs like welcome back when the bass is rolling or whatever from higher notes down to lower notes, it barely hits the higher ones, is that normal or do i have to mess with my filters?

ray is speaking the truth, i have suv with to 10's small speaker "should be nice and tight" well ya they aren't i hit the lows damn nice but once i get to about 70hz notes you can notice it starts to lose its punch.

if your running a ported box i would say might wanna think about a sealed box i know that made i big difference on the highs

more info about the car/truck, box set up, subs and amp would help get some better info as to what it might be and how to help it :)

this is something that's plagued the bass head for over 100,000 years.. recently i got a demo from both earthman which fucking annihilates lows and freelands blazer which digs the shit out of my ears with upper end 40hz bass, and now i can't decide which setup i want to go with, but lets see what settings you have

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details