Sonic Electronix

Ground Loop, Noise Filter? Help!

Ok well, is a ground loop used to clear the static when the volume is on 00, or is that a noise filter? or w.e it is called,

if someone could tell me what each one of those things is used for, and how, im sure other people would like to know as

well, THANKS :search:

Re Audio

Diamond Audio

Alpine Audio

Rocksford Fosgate

DB Link

smd5.png

I think it the same. Do you have noise coming from you receiver or what? I think if You plug your portable music player into the aux input on your car's receiver, but there's an annoying whine along with the music. Then you need a noise filter device to stop ground loop. Something like that.

if its a noise issue gibbs and domo just helped me fix mine?

wrap a small like remote/18awg wire around the rcas on the back of your hu and ground them to the little screws on the back of the hu. poof, noise=gone!

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

if its a noise issue gibbs and domo just helped me fix mine?

wrap a small like remote/18awg wire around the rcas on the back of your hu and ground them to the little screws on the back of the hu. poof, noise=gone!

glad we we're able to help you with that.

This should help you out too.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Archived