(2) Digital Designs 9518g's With Composite Cones

I just got my two 9918g's back from DD and they have been reconed to become 9518g's with composite cones. The setup consists of an Atomic 5000.1, two odyssey 2150 batteries, two 150 amp alternators, sundown 100.4 with soundstream trc.6n mids/highs

I am going to try to get it metered sometime next week if I have the time but I'm guessing its about 150+ It sounds a lot louder than my 4 memphis mojo 15s were and they were doing 150 even.

Also, I still need to seal off the wall so im losing quite a bit of sound. its not carpeted or screwed together yet so theres a bit more work involved but here it is

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

(4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s

(16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange

http://www.youtube.com/Owners1

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

Very nice, it seem like forever before they break in though- I've had my 9518f/g for a couple months now and it has gotten loose but i doubt its even completely broke in yet but im running mine on a cheap PA amp (A3000DB). what are you powering yours with and what are you hitting on the meter?

you're definitely right about that. they take FOREVER to break in but it's well worth it. they are excellent quality and I can listen to pretty much any type of music without it sounding like it's too slow.

and to answer, the second part of the video was with both 18's in. I should put a longer caption in at 1:33 lol

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

(4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s

(16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange

http://www.youtube.com/Owners1

you're definitely right about that. they take FOREVER to break in but it's well worth it. they are excellent quality and I can listen to pretty much any type of music without it sounding like it's too slow.

and to answer, the second part of the video was with both 18's in. I should put a longer caption in at 1:33 lol

or a bigger one! lol i completely missed it

I can't wait to hear how they sound when they break in! DD FTW nice sub choice I'm waiting for my second 9515z to come in it should be here thursday then I'll be sitting in the same boat your in waiting for them to break in LOL!! Nice Vid

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Archived