anyone get that shit when you just get so fucking frustrated you 'click' and break shit? :aggressive:

just punched through my wall and fucked up my door frame, like tore it out

got kinda fucking pissed... i used to do it when i was younger and just did it again, now i feel like shit

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

anyone get that shit when you just get so fucking frustrated you 'click' and break shit? :aggressive:

just punched through my wall and fucked up my door frame, like tore it out

got kinda fucking pissed... i used to do it when i was younger and just did it again, now i feel like shit

I get that pissed all the time, started voluntarily going to anger managment, when you actually need it it helps :)

I used to break shit tons of stuff, mostly my hand, now I have a type of arthritis in my right hand :(

so you should definatley get some help for that, it aint good for your head to be pissed like that either

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

reason>????

girlfriend, homework due at midnight, fucking like 15 7-8 year olds screaming infront of my house, sister fried out desktop computer etc

there was actually a thread on my gf a day or two ago. then i told her to get the fuck outta my house... and she came back 10 minutes later and she's downstairs watching tv.

i'm kickin her ass out again, and my homies bringin me a fifth of jager, i dont need her around

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

I get that pissed all the time, started voluntarily going to anger managment, when you actually need it it helps :)

I used to break shit tons of stuff, mostly my hand, now I have a type of arthritis in my right hand :(

so you should definatley get some help for that, it aint good for your head to be pissed like that either

thanks mang, ima check it out, i want help for this shit, i'm tired of it

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

Unfortunetly yes and it scares me alittle.

It makes me wonder whats going to happen if I let someone beat on me long enough and it kicked in.

Usaully its just people pissing and moaning, then next thing I know theres a hole in a wall or a busted window.

LOL Thank God I have construction in my blood with the exception of windows, can't repair a window, only replace it.$$$$$$$$$$$$ :sorry::cray:

It seems that there is a point when the pain stops while being beaten on and I haven't gotten to find out whats next.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I used to be like that in my teens and early 20s

I'am pretty calm now, but once in awhile I will burst out, and break a window, or throw plates around

before I did things like pick fights with random people, break windows, doors, mainly I would punch brick walls, my knuckles have been numbed up and calcified over the years, so now I can punch pretty solid things with little pain

only advantage to the anger issues.. lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

unfortunately yes. I have been having this problem pretty much all my life. Seems like it's getting worse lately.

I'm scared I'm going to hurt my 1yr old or my wife during one of these blackouts. The other day my 1yr old was playing with the keyboard tray. Just sliding it in and out, nothing too bad, except that I was sittin g there getting hit by the tray. I picked him up, moved him out of the way,and proceeded to tear the desk apart. In the process knocking him down with parts of it.

I did not realize I did any of that until my wife told me about it. She was ready to leave with my son and I can't blame her. I pretty much cried all night.

The past week Ive been blacking out a lot. Nothing bad has been said about anything Ive done while blacked out. Supposedly I'm fully aware, just not able to acknowledge anything around me.. people or things. I am in counseling about it, which I hope works.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

dude, i have that same problem. like 3 months ago i hit a door and got a fractured hand. not fun dude. i have scars on my knuckles and whatnot from hitting cars, doors, wall, 2X4s, anything i can hit. yea, i have anger issues. :aggressive: :aggressive:

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300