Need Alot Of Wiring Help!

Just get the 2006D. My 2 ssd 12's don't even get warm from it. My voltage never drops below 13 V.

do yours have options? i was talking to njizm on im and hes the one who used to have 6 10in ssds and he told me not to put more than 1800 on those. i think the 2006d is probably like 1800 watts true power to them anyway so i think it evens out. im trying to get a deal now on an atomic 1600.1 amp so ill see how that goes but yeah i think the 2006d would be better thinking about it now

you'll need at least as big a fuse as all the amps fuses combine, so lets say that they have 3 40 amp fuses on the amp, get some 1/0 wire (I say 1/0 because 1600 is a lil over what good 4 gauge will carry and in case you wanna upgrade later) with a fuse holder and put a 120 amp fuse in it. I reccoment anl style fuses, but going that small you could also go with the mini-anl fuse aka midi, or afc fuse if you can find a holder for it (knukonceptz has them)

-Steven-

ok so 1/0 wire and should i put a fuse inbtwn my batteries?

I would defenitely put one since your using two different types just to be extra safe, but some people say it is okay w/o the fuses in between the batteries. I just feel more safe with a fuse between the batteries, it costs more but I think it is worth my piece of mind.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg