Second Skin Audio

Fi Must Be Busy

plus, i think the btl takes like 5 days to machine all the parts and build, since they are for custom applications. scott will eventually get back to you, it might take a day or two, but i emailed him several times and always gotta response...two thumbs up for customer service over there!! dont worry, you will have them before you know it!!

i likes me some audio stuff...

plus, i think the btl takes like 5 days to machine all the parts and build, since they are for custom applications. scott will eventually get back to you, it might take a day or two, but i emailed him several times and always gotta response...two thumbs up for customer service over there!! dont worry, you will have them before you know it!!

yea scott got back to me in a matter of 3 hours, since i emailed him last nite. amazing customer service! i cant wait to start this build

yea so i still never received my BTL yet. i understand that they were at SBN for the past week or so, but i emailed scott and he told me that he will ship it out tomorrow (tommorow being today). my UPS status still says "billing info received". anyone else experiencing the same delays i am? its been 17 days so far.

Man audio shops must be experiencing a serious influx of customers here lately..I was going to order one of those Elemetal Designs Ed NINe.1 and they are on backorder to..I still gotta order my 15 ssd Friday..

i mean at first, ill admit i was really just very anxious, but now im straight up concerned. the whole crew got back on the 25th and still no tracking info on the sub. i sent another email to scott, hopefully he gets back to me soon

I received an email talkin' bout they would be out until the 27th.