Second Skin Audio

12" Infinity Reference 1230w

sostl314

How anyone used these? I have a friend who wants some cause they are cheap and just wanted to know how they are? Can they get loud? Do they have good sq?

03 chevy impala lshu: JVC kw-nx7000comp: pg rsd 65cscomp amp: RF punch 500xwiring: 1/0 knukonceptz and 4 gauge Tsunamisub: 2 12" D1 Sundown Nightshadessub box: still need 1sub amp: 2x Aq 2200dsbattery: (front)Duralast Gold;(back) 2x Deka Intimidator g31electrical: big 3 in 1/0 gauge knu flexsecurity: Clifford Matrix 50.5x

I've heard a model of the Infinity's not sure which ones they were, but if he's new the subs and its his first set and looking to keep price down i'd say they would be good for him.

I know someone who has 2 - 12"s and they sound really nice! He's even able to set off my car alarm (Chode69 knows all about that.. lol)

06 SCION tC

the 1230w are amazing subs. They look really cheap and simple, but they are great. They get really loud and sound clean. The newer 1242w (the grey one at best buy) isn't quite as nice, I think infinity went downhill since the 1230w. They can be found on ebay for like $40 sometimes. Can't imagine a better sub for the price.

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

yea i have that exact sub getting it back from a friend and gonna build a box for it..i'll post a video of it when im done if you need 1 to show him :)

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived