does it state that in the policy?

if it doesnt id sue them.

I sent an entire copy of the policy and its terms today to my lawyer and he is over looking it, but i looked that thing front and back inside and out and never saw it say it had to be installed at a certified shop anywhere, and i they had a list of all that was in the truck since that day it all got installed and never heard about the certified shop deal untill today so ill hope for the best and if it doesnt say it in my policy, im sueing the shit out of them.

just pisses me off bcuz now i have been robbed twice, once of all my shit, and now of all my money

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

21st century for the win

FTL is more like it, they cancelled my policy cause they dont know how to check their fax machine. oh ya 21st is no more. you have AIG insurance. and fuck those guys.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

You have to ask your agent a lot of questions when you are getting your insurance. Most of the time they will only cover to make it stock again if something happens. We have an additional endorsement to cover aftermarket upgrades, grill, headlights, rims, stereo, etc.. We also found out the hard way...have an Alpine F1 ripped out of your dash, along with a bunch of other stuff and have your insurance company tell you they will only cover up to $1000 minus depreciation of the stock deck! You can get the equipment covered even if you installed it, they will want receipts for everything before they write the policy.

Chalk it up as a learning experience and cover yourself in case it happens again. :pardon:

shit im in good hands with allstate.. parents set up policy so i am not sure if my setup is insured... damn i hope it is :startswondering:

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.

i would fight this shit until they were tired of hearing from me, i wouldn't give up, i'd seriously fuck some shit up and call every fucking number i could and just completely bug the shit out of them

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Well My lawyer has informed, That it does not state anywhere in my Original Policy Agreement, That it was to be installed at a cerified shop so he is writing a letter to the insurance commisioner on my behalf, And if that falls through i guess ill dig a little deeper and try to fill my pockets with some of thier moneys.

And just a little info, They have had reciepts from the day that i had ordered stuff and even had pictures of the install since it was finished. My 6 month premium had jumped almost $200, But i was goin to be pro-rated for the previous six month installment and begin full payment on it next month. Been about 3 months to the date since i had ordered everything and last sunday was a month from the theft.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png