North Korea Threatens To Wipe The U.s. Off The Map

very true, but i dont think it will end peacefully i really dont

and i pray for those who are sent to fight there if it happens

Edited by MATTMAN24

my brother is 22, and I don't want to see him drafted:(

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

South Korea already has the Russians on there side and Russians are one of the biggest Nuke countries. If we can join up with China and Russia they will be no way they could defeat us cause we will have the land soldiers with China. U.S. with the air attacks and Russia could just chill and wait for something stupid to happen and nuke the piss out of them. I hope this North Korea guy knows what he is getting himself into..

YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em

4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall)

4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall)

4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door)

Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp)

Orion 800.4 amp

Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator

0 guage everywhere

Kinetik 2000 for bass

Kinetik 800 for highs

Memphis Digital Processor

147.1 db @60 hertz

he doesnt

their ideas are that americans are stupid, and we cause all the world problems, and that they are far better than us,

i couldnt imagine a place were i couldnt think for myself

Edited by MATTMAN24

I'm just glad we are totally staying out of the IRAN election mess. That is none of our buisiness. :rolleyes:

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

in my socialogy class they showed a video of north korea it was alot older but u could tell they tried hard to impress the camera crew, they only showed peole with happy expressions and that were fit, but the country was really poor and impoverished all the money is in the goverment, in monuments and building which are completely empty, the streets of their largest city were empty

my teacher said something that kind of freaked me out

he said tat the put on this act to show that the country was stable and powerful but its all fake, and that there is alot more happening that we cant see

in my socialogy class they showed a video of north korea it was alot older but u could tell they tried hard to impress the camera crew, they only showed peole with happy expressions and that were fit, but the country was really poor and impoverished all the money is in the goverment, in monuments and building which are completely empty, the streets of their largest city were empty

my teacher said something that kind of freaked me out

he said tat the put on this act to show that the country was stable and powerful but its all fake, and that there is alot more happening that we cant see

dont forget that the U.S sees it all Im sure that there is a few spy satalites pointed directly at north korea