looks good I can tell you work hard for what you got, cause you look like you take time and do it right, set up looks and sound good

fi makes great subs, when I get my system ironed out they will be the next sub I get would like to do 2 to 4 12" or 15"s http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

I would do black wheels like these Posted Image

My most recent run for a 142.1 New shit is teh goodz

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My most recent run for a 142.1 New shit is teh goodz

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

id bang the blonde one, her dude looks like a fuckin hxc rip off, idk wtf shes doing with him...anyways, congrats on the 142, wish i was there to see it, (wouldve been there just to talk to the blonde girl, idc bout ur 142...jaykay) but had to work :(

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

id bang the blonde one, her dude looks like a fuckin hxc rip off, idk wtf shes doing with him...anyways, congrats on the 142, wish i was there to see it, (wouldve been there just to talk to the blonde girl, idc bout ur 142...jaykay) but had to work :(

1st of all you wouldnt bang shit cuz you have a child molester voice and your a feg :D

Either way im good with a 142.1 and ill stick with what i got for awhile untill me and alex pay for the jeep so i can start my wall :)

1st of all you wouldnt bang shit cuz you have a child molester voice and your a feg :D

Either way im good with a 142.1 and ill stick with what i got for awhile untill me and alex pay for the jeep so i can start my wall :)

lol child molester voice? Whatev man, ur fatass looks like a damn child molester :D, yea man 142 is def great for a bl, so anytime give me updates on if u 2 are doing that jeep and btw im on aim feg

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

142.1 on music? sick stuff

Thanks man, everyone else was playing tones, but i wasnt too lucky last time i burped. Either way thank you

oh and thats my sig now Thanks

Haha!! I doubt she's even 15! Horny SOB!! And her dude smokes so he's totally cool, duh. Don't you remember Jr. High? Haha! Good shit, I just hope your joking.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

That focus sounded nice as hell, good work man. I was real impressed with it, I was in the blue chevy you parked next to. Hopefully I'll have my other system in for the show next year when I'm outta college. Your system is sounding nice though.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

That focus sounded nice as hell, good work man. I was real impressed with it, I was in the blue chevy you parked next to. Hopefully I'll have my other system in for the show next year when I'm outta college. Your system is sounding nice though.

Thank you sir, but if i go to that show next year, ill be going in my next project think 2 18s walled with a ton of little fiberglass projects :D

Archived