I am still THINKING about it, but still i think that black rims scream STEAL me more than "stockish" looking rims. I like the look of these, but i AM still thinking

true that lol you should do whatever makes you happy though

you are just like me though "still thinking"

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

true that lol you should do whatever makes you happy though

you are just like me though "still thinking"

True that brother, when this rich douchebag at my school was talking shit about me having manual windows i said bro fuck everybody else if it takes me 3 seconds to roll down my window then who gives a fuck? He gets everything handed to him, when i work my ass off in a pizza place to pay for my car. I hate assholes like that.

• 4 weeks later...

Ordered some 1/0 gauge wire for my big 3. THANKS SCOTTIE J

Also, new sub should be here monday. Its a fully loaded 12" Bl dual 2 and some stickers and a t-shirt. Should be a good day.

I just felt like pushing this to the top for future events mayjor amount of pics in the next week or so. It wont be SOTM worthy but i like all feedback

While waiting for a douchebag friend of mine ill post the pics of the bl that just came in.

Chrome dustcap

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

New Left old right, I believe it has the older style btl mags double stacked

Posted Image

Just curious what you gave for your new sub?

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple

Well bad news for me, My new sub is blown. And I talked to Scott @ Fi and its all worked out now. There were 3 reasons this wouldhave happened.

1. I wired out of phase (which didnt happen, i even made a video of me wiring it up. and that is the only way i have EVER wired a sub. Dual 2 to 1 ohm)

2. The sub wasnt magnetized (It was because it attracted screws n shit)

3. The motor slid during shipping and clipped the voice coil. (DIND DING DING)

I was so fucking pissed when this didnt play, cuz i bought this for a car show that im going to and idk if i have the motivation right now to reinstall my old system and all that. So i'll go to UPS asap and "return to shipper" and I thank scott for everything hes done for me. He talked me down and said even if it was your fault, not saying it was, we'll give you a new sub. Which makes everything a little better. Im still excited to hear it cuz the mags look beast as hell, but idk if ill have it back in my hands untill after the show (augest 23)

Updates as they come

Thanks

Well bad news for me, My new sub is blown. And I talked to Scott @ Fi and its all worked out now. There were 3 reasons this wouldhave happened.

1. I wired out of phase (which didnt happen, i even made a video of me wiring it up. and that is the only way i have EVER wired a sub. Dual 2 to 1 ohm)

2. The sub wasnt magnetized (It was because it attracted screws n shit)

3. The motor slid during shipping and clipped the voice coil. (DIND DING DING)

I was so fucking pissed when this didnt play, cuz i bought this for a car show that im going to and idk if i have the motivation right now to reinstall my old system and all that. So i'll go to UPS asap and "return to shipper" and I thank scott for everything hes done for me. He talked me down and said even if it was your fault, not saying it was, we'll give you a new sub. Which makes everything a little better. Im still excited to hear it cuz the mags look beast as hell, but idk if ill have it back in my hands untill after the show (augest 23)

Updates as they come

Thanks

yea dude, i know fi makes a great product, its just ups/fedex that careless workers just fuckin throw packages around and think that they are doing their job, even though its packaged very well. But the best part about Fi now is their customer service, which was good news to hear, so happy everything worked out, Fi FTW!

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

Archived